Part - 2

Y/N : Nooh... Noo.. (refusing his hand)

Jin : Sweetie no one will harm you, I'm here. Please trust me everything will be fine! (Kneeled front of your toe)

Y/N : Ummm.. (finally you agreed to go inside Jimin's chamber)

Jimin : Hey miss Y/N! How are you? Please take a seat!

Y/N : (you were hesitating but after looking at his clam angelic face you forgot your uneasiness for a moment and blushed) I'm good. You?

Jimin : Me too my dear. You are very sweet girl! Look how obedient you are. Who said you are Abnormal?

Y/N : (blushed and down your head, because his angelic face with sweet voice make you fall for him, you felt love at first sight)

Jimin : Can I have a favor miss? (Petting your head)

Y/N : Huh?? Yea sure..

Jimin : will you please stay with us for few day in our hospital?

Y/N : Few days?

Jimin : I promise your brother will be here all the time when you need. I'll be here as well. You have to keep this request. (Pouting but pretending to make you agree with him)

Y/N : ok..

Jimin : Very good girl! Okay mr. Kim summit this prescription on the reception they will arrange a bed for her.

Jin : Okay doctor! Thank you!

Jimin : (kept hand over yours) don't worry dear. You will be cure and alright soon.

Y/N : I'm a psycho.. am I a psycho?

Jimin : no sweetie you aren't. And to prove that to everyone you have to follow my commands. Are you ready dear?

Y/N : yes .. yes doctor!

Jimin : you can call me jimin.

Y/N : huh?

Jimin : no problem! (Ruffled your hair with his hand and left the chamber)

Y/N : (blushed like hell)

Author's POV : After Jimin left your brother make you sit in the waiting area and went to reception table. That time Jimin went to the corridor for his first round in the hospital, eventually Taehyung also went there as he was looking for Jimin. Taehyung is also a Junior Psychiatrist like Jimin.

Taehyung : Hey Dr. Park!

 Park!

Dr. Kim Taehyung (psychiatrist)👆

Jimin : Ohh! Hey bro! What's up.

Taehyung : Good morning! How is your day going? You look little confused.

Jimin : Oh it's nothing.

Taehyung : is it about Miss. Y/N's case?