The Physic

Day 4
PonyBoy's POV:
We ended up going to the carnival right next to the beach. It was about 7pm and we planned to be out here for a while. Well we had already been here for a while, we got here at 5... We had rode rides, and Johnny even won me a teddy bear the story behind that was funny.

"Hey" I whispered. "If you win me that brown teddy bear right there. We can take a bath together tonight."

His face lit up, off to win he was. Surprisingly it only took him seven try's.

"I got your teddy, baby!" He handed it to me hugging me, and giving me a quick kiss.

"Johnny, can we do one more thing before, we eat dinner?" I asked.

"Sure Pone what is it." He questioned.

"Can we go to the psychic right there?" I squealed. I had been wanting to this whole time.

"Sure Pone, I thought you'd never ask!" He grinned. He had been wanting to go?

Without hesitation we walked right in, there wasn't a line or anything.

Johnnys POV:

Pony put 15 bucks on the table.

"Can you please tell us both our fortune?" He smiled.

"Sure, sit down and show me your palms." She was an older woman, with blonde curly hair, and bright blue eyes.

We both sat down opening our palms.

She examined our hands before saying.
"Were you two holding hands?" She questioned.

"Yes" Pony replied quickly.

"Your hands... are perfect... for each other." She looked confused like she was still thinking.

"You" She pointed to Pony.
"Don't ever leave him, he needs you, he loves you. You need him. If you two are ever separate, something very bad will happen to one of you..." she nodded, seriously.

We looked at each other.
She then connected our hands at the sides, my left and Pony's right.

"Kids. Do u want them?" She questioned.

I looked at Pony. He nodded.

"Yes." I answered.

"Good, I see one. I also see marriage." She insisted.

I blushed a little. Pony smiled.

"We outta get back. Thank you though." Pony grabbed my hand off to dinner we went.

_I honestly don't know what there is to do in L.A. so if there isn't a physic in L.A. then 🤫🤫🤫🤫

Super excited for the next chapter.