The Gaycation

Day 8
Johnnys pov:
The gang called us again, while we were at the beach. It was about 6pm and Ponys head was on my chest.

"Hey guys." I said trying to make the sleep go away.

"So" two-bit said slyly. "Who has the longer d!ck, you or Pony?"

"Sh!t Two, I thought you would just forget soda told y'all that!" Pony jolted up taking the phone. I sat up right behind him.

We looked at each other, turning slightly red.

"Yeah" joined Dal. "Who is it?" Then I realized that thank God Darry was still at work.

"It's you." I almost whispered it. Looking Pony straight in the eyes.

He looked down smiling a little.

"Yeah I know." He giggled.

"You owe me a 20 Soda!" Yelled Steve.

"Damnit, Johnny. I thought you would be bigger than Pony." Stated Soda. I looked down.

"No" I answered, Pony took this as his chance to be sassy.

"He's actually kinda small." He smirked.

I gasped dramatically, two could play this game.

"Says the one who's spot I hit in .2 seconds, with my "small c0ck"" I smirked right back.

"But you were the one who was calling me "daddy" when I railed you" He snapped back playfully.

"Ok I've heard more than enough." Chimed in Soda. "Go finish off your Gaycation now bye" he left.

"Ok guys I guess we'll go back to the hotel now or out somewhere, bye everyone." We said our goodbyes and all got off the call.

Me and Pony went to the hotel and showered. Before we went to sleep, I decided we outta have some fun.

I put on Tick Tock by Kesha. And we sing our hearts out. Laughing and falling over like goofs.

After about an hour and a half. We finally bundle up to sleep. I snuggle my arms around Pony's waist and rest my head on his back.

"I love you Pony, goodnight."

"I love you too Johnnycake, Goodnight."

I felt myself slip into sleep.

_THE NEXT CHAPTER IS A FUN ONE GUYS TRUST ME YOU'LL LOVE IT_