The home i came back to.

1 week later
Johnnys pov:
I'm packing my stuff so fast it's crazy. I've wanted out of here for so long. So Damn Long.

"Johnathan, Your family is here now." Ms. Chang Tai states happily.

"Ok" I nearly really run out the door, but she stops me.

"Give me a text if you need me." She hands me a card.

I give her a hug, and a quick thank you before I run down the hall to find the whole gang there.
I don't even know who to run to, so I just come full speed arms wide, as I throw my luggage straight to the ground.

They engulf me in hugs, and I hear sniffling. I look up to see a crying Soda.

"I'm so happy your ok now." He cries. He wipes his tears and I notice a ring on finger.

I point to it.

"Steve proposed." He states.

"And I missed it?" I'm a little angry, but my happiness over takes it.

"Yeah but it's ok." He nods.

"I'm so happy you look like your old self, Johnny man. You started to look like someone else, I don't know who, but he wasn't you." Dallas states.

"Yeah I know my therapist has helped, lots." I smile.

"I haven't seen you smile in forever." Two-bit laughs.

"I didn't want to smile for forever." I giggle.

"I'm happy your doing alright Johnny, do you know where Pony is?" Darry ask.

I actually don't know where Pony is. I shake my head.

Just then the desk lady comes up to us.

"Are you all here for PonyBoy Curtis too?" She ask sweetly.

We nod.

"He will be down in a minute, but I have information for you all, as he is still recovering from his eating disorder. He needs to be watch 45 minutes after every meal for the next 2-6 months. He also needs help eating sometimes, as what seems simple to us, is very stressful for him. Also no big meals yet, his stomach can't handle it. And he is what we call a "vommiter", pay close attention to him or he will induce vomit. Make sure he takes him antidepressants, and anti anxiety medications once daily, he needs those. He has his therapist number and we will give it to you all in as well." And with that she walks away. After giving us a literal set of instructions for 15 year old boy.

We all stand shocked and stunned, completely, stunned.

He comes down the hall. With a smile on his face. He too drops his stuff, giving me a happy kiss, before going to hug the gang.

"Hi guys." He seems a little quieter than he used to be, but he's still PonyBoy.

They all say their hello's they aren't as talkative with him as they are with me.

We go out to Darry's truck throwing our luggage in our cars. Me, Pony and Soda all get in Darry' s car. Steve, Two-bit, and Dally all get in Steve's car. Me and Pony hold hands in the back seat.

"Are you ready to go home?" I ask him with a smile.

"You bet." He smiles right back and it seems genuine, not fake, or hurt like usual.

We arrive at the Curtis' home. We take out our bags and sit them in Pony's room. I'm so happy to be back home. This is my home.
I take his hand as we walk back downstairs. We sit on the couch, Two-bit, Soda, and Steve are in the floor, and Dallas is in the chair across from us.

"I'm gonna make hamburgers tonight boys!" Darry calls out.

We all shout out an 'ok', before beginning to talk.

"So..." Pony started. "What did you guys do when we were gone?" He asks.

"Well... First I cried and did nothing at all, then I mopped around, and then I heard about the early release and used that as my motivation to, well, live life, and here we are." Soda smiles.

"Yeah none of us did much the first few days." Steve joined.

"Me and Two-bit got drunk, the night we dropped you all off." Dallas stated.

Before I know it Darry is done with dinner.

Soda's POV:
We get up and sit down. Darry fixes Pony's plate for him.

"What do you want on your burger Pone?" He asks, kinder than he normally is.

"I just want it plain and can you cut it in half I might not eat the whole thing." He sounds almost sad or maybe nervous, I can't fully tell.

Daddy hands him his burger as the rest of us dig in. I take small glances at him, because I know he can't handle stares. He had enough of those in middle school. He's shaking a little but manages to take a bite, chew, and swallow. I notice him begin to cry, it's super quiet, but I'm observant. I finish my burger, asking him.

"Are you alright Pone?" I feel terrible for drawing attention to him, but I'm worried and I love him.

"Y-yeah I just cry when I eat, because I don't r-really want to do it. B-but I'm fine. The burgers good." His face his sad, compared to the happy one he has when he's not eating. Everyone's done eating except for Pony, him and Johnny stays back Pony to make sure Pony is ok.

PonyBoy's pov:
I slowly finish my burger, and drink some of my cup of water. The guilt comes again, but it's ok, I needed to eat. I put my plate in the sink, going to sit with the rest of the gang. Johnny was right behind me. I curl into a ball on the floor, beside Johnny. I take his hands into mine to stop me from making myself throw-up. I lean on Johnny's shoulder feeling my eyes close.

-I think I'm gonna do a time skip and end the story soon 😢😢, I think I'm gonna go ahead and finish the story because I kinda wanna do a sequel-