THE BEGINNING OF SUMMER VACATIONS

This story was requested by starshipsbarbz

NARRATOR AKA. ADULT SCOTTY :

THERE IS ONE all-time greatest moment in the history of sports. And it happened in the 1932 World Series. The story goes; that in the bottom of the nineteenth was two outs, a full count and the time run on base. Babe Ruth raised his arm and pointed to the center field bleachers. No one believed it, because nobody has done it before. But the Babe was calling his shot, on the next pitch, The Great Bambino hit a towering 400-foot home run, and although he'd been a hero before that, that's pretty much how he became a legend. 30 years later, a kid named Benjamin Franklin Rodriguez, became a neighbourhood legend, it was in the greatest summer of my life. When he thought me how to play baseball and became my best friend and got me of the biggest pickle I've ever been in.

a/n : y'all i want to rage so bad i wrote tons of stuff and it DIDNT SAVE AHAHAHQHAHDJSJAJXISKSKSK

3RD PERSON'S POV :

Benny was slowly raising his bat while someone threw it, he hit and and started to run in a circle with people cheering on him. He finally went in the middle of two guys and ran side to side to them and finally ran away. His friends were yelling and cheering on him.

I moved to the neighborhood two weeks before school let out. It was the same summer that Dodger Maury Wills would break the stolen bases record. So with something that incredible going on, it should've started off with loads of great things happening for me.

Scotty waved at Benny, Benny made a signed with his head to say "hi" Scotty couldn't tell if it was good or bad and raised his arm slowly.

But it didn't. I was from another state, and I didn't have a single friend in a thousand miles. It was a lisa way to end up the fifth grade 'cause I had zip time to make friends before summer. And that's about where it all started.

TIMESKIP

Scotty was making chocolate milk in his kitchen with a spoon, My real dad died when I was just a little kid. My mom had married Bill about a year before we moved to the Valley. At the time, he and I were still getting used to each other.

Scotty shocked at Bill's door, "Yeah." He answered.

"Uhm, Dad?" Scotty asked.

"Mhm?" He answered.

"I-I mean Bill." He corrected, "Remember you— you reminded you'd teach me to play catch?" He asked.

"Mhm." He said.

"Um, well, could you teach me?" He asked.

"Yeah. Sure." He said.

"Okay." Scotty said.