THE SLEEPOVER

a/n : i hate silent readers so comment on all the chapters and re read "summer vacations" and if you're one of the 11 people who read pls because i forgot some stuff and i was half asleep and i didn't understand what i was writing

a/n : i hate silent readers so comment on all the chapters and re read "summer vacations" and if you're one of the 11 people who read pls because i forgot some stuff and i was half asleep and i didn't understand what i was writing.. COMMENT EVERYWHERE SAY STUFF BECAUSE ITS GETTING AWKWARD

3RD PERSON'S POV :

AT THE SLEEPOVER

"SORRY GUYS, my mom made me wear a jacket and wash the dishes." Scotty apologized, the boys started to tease him.

"Your poor little mommy made you do the big bad dishes." Bertram teased him.

"Hey, you want a s'more?" Ham asked.

"Some more what?" Scotty asked.

"No, no, I asked if you want a s'more?" Ham asked.

"I haven't got anything yet, so how can I have some more of nothing?" Scotty asked.

"You're killing me, Smalls! These are s'mores stuff, now pay attention!" Ham said, "First you take the ground." He said taking a cracker, "You stick the chocolate on the ground. Then, you roast the mallow." He said having a marshmallow on a stick burning it, "When the mallow's flaming," He said blowing it on his face, "You stick it on the chocolate, then, you cover it with the other one." He said then giving Scotty the other half, "It's kinda messy, but it's good." He mentioned.

"Quiet, you guys!" Squints said, "Quiet! Are you trying to wake it up?" He asked, "It just went to bed!"

"What just went to bed?" Scotty asked.

"Shhh! The Beast." They shushed him.

"Oh, yeah!" Scotty said out loud.

"Shhh!" They shushed him once more.

"Shh! Now quiet. Legend, of the Beast, goes back a long time, when any of us couldn't even pick up a baseball. Back to a place called Mertle's Acres. It all started about, mmm, 20 years ago, when thieves kept stealing junk from Mr. Mertle junkyard. So Mr. Mertle, the guy who used to own the place got this new pup from dog pound. He fed him whole sizes of beef, turned the pup loose in the junkyard. And the pup was grateful." Squints said, "And so, in a few week, the pup grew into The Beast!" He yelled, "And he grew big, and he grew mean.. So that he could protect the junkyard with only one thing on his mind : To kill everyone that broke in! And he did, and he liked it a lot!" He added, "The Beast was the most perfect junkyard dog that ever lived. A true killing machine." Squints said.