THE BIGGEST PICKLE WE ALL GOT IN

TOMORROW

TOMORROW

3RD PERSON'S POV :

The sandlot boys and "The Incredible Beasts" we went to the sandlot to play some baseball was the day I got us into the biggest pickle I got us in.

As usual they all played baseball, Kenny throwed the ball and Benny hit it high making it go over the fence, confused they all ran in a circle.

"I can't believe it!" They said.

One of the boys tried to make him get the good side of how probably only two or three guys did that and they must be old mans.

"That means we can't play no more! I mean, it's only 12 'o clock and I just ruined the day for us." Benny said.

"No you didn't, that's the most amazing thing I ever saw." Kenny said with noises in agreement.

"Exactly!" Y/N mentioned agreeing to her twin brother.

"Anybody got money?" Benny asked.

"No." Everyone said.

"Then okay, we can't play no more!" Benny said.

"Isn't that 5$ in your pocket?" Giselle asked to Aaliyah.

"Yeah." Aaliyah nodded.

"Then why you said you didn't have money?" She asked.

"Not wasting money on that." She said making Isabella laugh.

"No we can." Scotty denied.

"What? You got 99 extra cents at home, Smalls?" Benny asked.

"No, I got a ball." He said.

"Go get it!" They all yelled at Scotty.

ON SCOTTY'S SIDE

Scotty looked around and saw the ball, it was signed Babe Ruth, "I got it guys!" He yelled, "I got it! Right here!"

"We got this!" Aaliyah said.

Scotty hit it so high Benny was trying to run after it, "Yeah!" Scotty said happy.

"Yes! Ready to go to school, man!" Ham said.

They all started to cheer on Scotty, "You forgot to third! You got a third base!" Ham told him, "Smalls!" Ham yelled, "The hell is he doing?" He asked, Bertram answered his question making Y/N confused. "What..?" She asked turning to him.