FOURTH OF JULY

a/n : AMERICAA 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🤠🤠🤠

3RD PERSON'S POV :

BENNY RAN at Scotty's house, "What happened?" Scotty asked, "It's a night game, let's go." He said. The girls didn't seem to know about it, they weren't in their casual clothes but in dresses since they were to the fourth of July party of some girl that invited them so they didn't look homeless.

"I love America!" Aaliyah said sarcastically.

"I don't." Danielle said smiling making us laugh.

"Hey, Y/N." Elijah said.

"Oh hey!" Y/N said.

"Wanna hang out now?" He asked.

"Sure." She nodded.

Elijah and Y/N started to have fun when Y/N saw the boys run to the sandlot, "You guys seriously playing now? On the fourth the July!?" Y/N said surprised.

"You've got to be kidding me." Danielle mumbled.

"What about it?" Benny asked, "Come on!" Benny yelled making the girls sigh and follow them except Y/N.

"What are they doing?" Elijah asked.

"They're gonna play on the fourth of july some baseball." Y/N said explaining the rest of the story how it all began.

"Wow! I play baseball on a team called Tigers I just joined in last week." He laughed.

"You play on an actual team? Cool".
Y/N said smiling.

They both started to have fun and talk to each other and everything was going well. But on Y/N's friends and the sandlot boys' side, it wasn't.

ON THEIR SIDE :

"I'm tired of rotating positions!" Isabella whined falling on the ground.

"Well I'm tired of making my dress dirty!" Mariana and Sophia yelled.

"And I'm tired of life!" Danielle added.

"And I'm tired of hearing all your voices complaining and whining!" Giselle yelled.

"Yeah, and you know who fault's is?" Kenny asked.

"Who's?" They all asked.

"Y/N's." Kenny said with a deep voice to give drama.

"Why?" They all asked making Kenny roll his eyes.

"Because if she came no one would have complained! Isabella wouldn't have complained of rotating positions, Mariana and Sophia wouldn't have been tired of making their dresses dirty, Danielle wouldn't have been tired of life and Giselle of hearing all our voices." He explained.