A NEW BASEBALL TEAM AROUND

TOMORROW

TOMORROW

"Where are they?" Benny asked impatiently.

"Oh please." Kenny said rolling his eyes, "Y/N's grounded. So they probably all are."

"We can't wait any longer for them, they're not gonna be here." Bertram said with noises in agreement.

Suddenly, they saw Y/N running to the sandlot with her friends trying to keep up with her, when Y/N finally was to the sandlot she layed on the ground tired of all this running, "GUESS WHO'S BACK?!" She yelled.

"You're not grounded?!" Kenny said in shock.

"I have my ways." Y/N said getting up.

"Wow, shocker." He said rolling his eyes.

"You should be happy we're here after what we have done that's because of a certain person's fault." Aaliyah said side eyeing Y/N making her hit her elbow with hers.

"Okay, okay, that's enough. Base up everyone!" Benny yelled.

LIKE I SAID before : They all played at the sandlot and had fun, no more contests, no more of who can stay or not, no more of enemies and arguments. Just fun. They actually became friends anyways!

"Who are they?" Danielle asked.

"They're probably their friends now we can all play baseball together!" Ashley said excited.

"Yeah, no." Giselle said, "You see someone and think they're gonna be friends with ya." Giselle shrugged with noises in agreement.

"Whatever.." Ashley said rolling her eyes.

They all seemed kinda angry, the girls were confused of the whole thing and saw the boys giving each other stares, "What's going on?" Y/N asked, "Elijah?!"

No answer.

"I'm so confused." Isabella said with noises in agreement, "The Incredible Beasts" walked towards them confused of the situation.

"That's easy when you play with a bunch of rejects." A guy said.

"Yeah! Rejects." Madelyn, Philips' girlfriend said.

"Shut your mouth, Phillips!" Benny yelled.

"What'd you say, crap face?" Ham asked.

"You shouldn't even be allowed to touch a baseball. Except for Rodriguez! You're all an insult to the game." He said.

"Come on! We'll take you on, right here, right now!" Ham yelled with cheering noises.