Who the hell are you?

(This story contains Eteled x Austin pls leave if u don't like that 🏃 Also I don't know a single thing abt coding so if I get anything wrong I'm sorry 😭)

Austin's pov:

I jumped up and looked around. I was in a weird hospital-looking room. I looked around confused. I got off the bed I was sitting on and began to walk around.
"What happened?" I thought to myself.
I felt a slight glitch which startled me, causing me to trip and fall making a loud banging noise. The Miis around me seemed to be in too much pain to pay remotely any attention or even look in my direction. I looked down at the mii in front of me in pity. I stared at them for a little while until I heard a faint
"Hello? I-is someone there?"
I looked back in confusion. Which turned into utter disgust. None other than Henry's mii, Eteled stood in front of me. His arms were folded as a source of warmth and he stared back at me with a confused expression on his face. I decided to joke around with him a little bit. I mean c'mon, he's just a mii. What's he gonna do? Tackle my legs?
"Hey, there little mii! What's up with you? You must feel lost huh?" I teased.

Henry's pov:

I looked at the robotic figure in fear. I opened my mouth to express my confusion but stopped myself. I got a sudden gut feeling not to tell him a single thing about whatever happened before. Whatever being I was now, I didn't look anything like who I was. I decided to try and calm myself down and figure out a lie quickly.
"Uhm.. my name is uh-" I paused, looking down at my reflection through the smooth marble floor.
"Eteled.?" I choked, hoping he didn't notice my obvious lying.
He walked over to me and put his hand on his chin. He observed me and my clear shaking from the cold and the extreme pain coursing through my body. A small light of sympathy shined in his eye as he grabbed my armed and dragged me with him.
"C'mon, weirdo. You shouldn't be here."
I tried my best to keep up with him yet kept tripping due to the pain.
"Wait a second!" I yelled, pulling my hand away and trying to gain my balance again. "Where the hell do you think you're taking me?"
He looked at me with dissatisfaction which turned into a cocky grin
"So, the little miis got some attitude huh? Listen, I'm trying to take you back to the Mii channel. Just hurry up and you'll be fine."
I reluctantly let him grab my arm again and kept walking. If this.. thing holds that kind of power I should consider being nicer to him. If I end up here again I can rely on him to get me out. And maybe he can do other things. Whatever role of importance he played, he seemed like he knew what he was doing. He definitely could do a lot more than get me out of there.
Eventually, we went through a large portal that took us straight to the Mii channel. He threw me onto the floor and began to walk away.
"WAIT!" I yelled, "I'm sorry for how rude I was earlier, please forgive me!" I faked a voice of desperation and genuine sorrow to get him to forgive me or at least acknowledge the tone of my voice.
"It's fine, whatever." He said, waking off as the portal closed behind him.
For a while, I sat there and waited for something to happen. I started to drift off until I heard loud mechanical steps coming from behind me. I turned around and saw that same being staring down at me.
"I can't get out of here." He said in complete disarray.
"You... what?" I asked
"I'm supposed to be able to leave this stupid Wii! I can't get out... I-I CANT FUCKING LEAVE!" He yelled, his voice breaking. He ran over to me and jumped on top of me, pinning me down with one hand and holding another over me to punch me.
"THIS IS YOUR FAULT! IF HENRY DIDN'T MAKE A STUPID FUCKING MII AS YOU I'D STILL BE ABLE TO LEAVE!"
I stopped and thought for a second
Does he know me? I should definitely keep my mouth shut then. Considering I even make it out of this situation alive. I snapped back to reality and came up with a story right on the spot
"Henry? W-who's Henry? Please! Whatever he did I'm sorry!"
He slowly lowered his arm and looked down and me in pity again.
"So you don't even know who created you? You're just as confused as any other mii thrown in a situation like this? Of course. You're a stupid mii! What didn't I think I was gonna get done by hurting something as worthless as you." He got off of me and began to walk away.
Does he really think I'm just a confused Mii? I guess I'll take that. I wouldn't doubt it, I was genuinely curious about who or even WHAT he was. I grabbed his arm
"Wait! D-do you wanna stay and talk for a bit?"
He looked down at me "Why the hell would I want to talk to something like you?"
"Well, I figured y-you'd need someone to t-talk to? You seem like you're stressed and I would h-hate for you to have to live with that forever."
He stopped and thought for a second "No thanks. I don't need to talk to anyone."

Austin's pov:

I honestly felt a little convinced. He was just some stupid A.I. He wasn't gonna do anything. I looked back at him and grabbed his arm.
"Alright fine. I take back what I just said. Only because I just have a lot to say and it's not like you have anyone else to tell any of this shit to."
I sat down next to him and pulled him down by the arm. I paused
"You're ugly y'know that?" I scoffed
"Well that came out of nowhere." Eteled replied
"Well, I happen to know a thing or two about coding but I can't exactly draw things. If you want I can give you a new style... provided that you have art skills of course. So little mii, can you draw?"
He nodded his head and scooted closer to me
"How?" He asked.
After a while, we eventually set up his kind of avatar. He looked at his face in the reflection of the screen. His nose was sort of a tilted triangle shape with somewhat the same, slightly smaller eyes. He had long, bushy, yet still cartoonish hair. To be honest, he looked kind of cute. Especially with how excited and curious he looked. But, he somehow took some inspiration from Henry, looking at his long hair. I shook off that feeling and kept observing him, eventually starting to doze off. I guess he noticed because he calmed himself down and slowly sat next to me. I leaned up against the wall and fell asleep, hearing a faint "goodnight." From Eteled.