Maybe these feelings are okay?

[A few months later]

Austin's pov:

I sat down, looking at Eteled talk to the other miis as per usual. He's been going to them every day now. Talking to them and hanging out with them. Probably to make up for the time he stayed away from Kyle. He probably felt really guilty about that. For some reason, I had always seen Eteled very differently than the other miis. I didn't know what it was, but he seemed more human than any of the others. I had never exactly had a conversation with any of them, but they didn't make me feel the same way Eteled did. They didn't act like him. I sat there admiring him from afar. I couldn't fight it anymore though. Even though he was just some stupid A.I. there was something different about him. I honestly caught myself having feelings for him. I leaned up against the wall behind me and groaned.
"What the hell are you doing Austin? He isn't real." I thought to myself "Still- he's so... no. I can't think like that. I don't like him. I don't. Right?"
I continued to look at him before I saw him wave goodbye at the other miis and walked towards me. I stared up at him who was waiting patiently for me to get up.
"I want to tell him so badly. What the hell am I doing? I can't fight it anymore. Why the hell do I like him? He's not even real." I thought.
"Hello???? Earth to Austinnnn... Wake up!"
Eteled clapped (the best he could with circles for hands) in front of my face.
I snapped back to reality and apologized, taking him to the electric chair room with me. Once we sat down, he looked at me in worry.
"Is there something my wrong Austin?"
"What? No. You're weird."
Eteled stood up and looked down at me
"Okay, what's up with you? You've been acting so strange lately. Is it something about the others miis?" He asked
I rolled my eyes and looked off into the distance
"No."
"It's it about your past?"
"No."
"Is it about yourself?"
"No."
"Is it about me?"
I tried my best to look away so he couldn't see my face.
"Maybe."

Eteleds pov:

I was less than thrilled, to say the least. I had always been the type to overthink EVERYTHING. I stepped back looking at the electric chair. Did he know who I was? How would he have found out? Is he upset? No shit of course he'd be upset! What is he going to do to me? Does- does this mean our relationship is ruined..? I guess he saw me panicking because he immediately jumped up and grabbed my "hands"
"It's not a bad thing! Don't panic- please."
That was honestly the first time he hadn't yelled at me to stop being weird or given me a command like I was some dependent puppy.
"Then what is it?" I asked, trying my best to not push him away.
"I... okay. You can't call me weird for this got it?"
Back to receiving commands, I guess. I nodded.
"Okay, I.. uh- well... okay. You know what it means when someone- likes them right."
Wait, what?
"So I uhm. I like you. I love you."

Austin's pov

I stared into his eyes before realizing I might have gone a little too far. Why did I tell him I LOVED him? Why couldn't I just have stuck with "I like you." Why did I say that? I pulled my hands away and stepped back, covering my face in embarrassment. Eteled looked up at me slowly putting his "hand" over his mouth to hide a slight smile.
"I like you too, Austin." He whispered.
I took another step back, trying to process what he just said.
"Wait... what did you just say?" I asked, trying to comprehend his words. He grabbed my hand and looked up at me, smiling.
"I love you too."
"Wait.. like actually?"
"Mhm!"
I could hardly contain my happiness. Yeah, it was pretty stupid that I liked a Mii. I felt like an idiot considering he wasn't real. But as I said, there was something different. I could've sworn he was a human stuck in a mii or something. I somehow felt like he understood me in a way no one else did.
"So uhm... what now?" Eteled asked
"What do you want? Considering you even know what people do next after confessing-"
"Do you wanna be together?" he cut me off. I jumped looking down at him. He was so bold with his words. Everything he said just slipped out as if he didn't care at all. Still, it kinda felt like he was pretending to seem completely fine while speaking. He looked kinda like he was panicking inside with every word he said. It was kind of cute honestly.
"Of course my love," I said, bending down to hold his face. I felt like I was being a little too much considering we just got together but.. wait. We just got together.? I could barely contain my excitement and broke my act, pulling him into my arms and hugging him tightly. He seemed a little shocked at first but soon hugged me back.
"I love you Austin." He said smiling.
"I love you too darling."