He's not that bad

Austin's pov:

After a while of Eteled and I getting to know each other I began to feel just a little bit more comfortable around him. I was able to give him my whole life story and tell him everything I felt, and he just sat there and listened. I mean he didn't have much to say because he never had a life before this one but still. It was nice to finally have someone listen.
Eventually one day, Eteled and I were sitting next to each other when we both felt the Wii turn on. Eteled jumped and I put a hand on his shoulder.
"Dude chill, Someone just got the Wii. Let's just walk away so we don't scare them or anything. It's probably just some kid." I said grabbing his arm and dragging him away. We listened to the child make their own Mii and play Wii sports with it for a while. Eteled informed me that his Mii had sunglasses and from both our observations, he walked around acting like he was "the coolest kid on the block" or something like that. Eventually, after the kid stopped playing the mii sat down and plopped on the floor.
"Helloooo? Is anyone out there? Jeez, it's so boring being all alone here."

Eteleds pov:

Without even thinking I instinctively ran up to the mii and asked
"Where did you get the sunglasses from?"
I turned around at Austin, looking at him holding his hand out to me and whispering
"Dude, what the hell?"
It was funny really. After I while, I had kinda tricked myself into start thinking that I was completely a mii, as to better the "character" I played when I was around Austin. Which was in fact, all the time. I guess I just randomly got the instinct to run up to the Mii and greet it without a second thought.
Immediately regretting what I had just done, I began to scoot away before the mii caught my arm.
"HEY THERE! The name is Kyle! What's yours???" he said, jumping up and practically shaking from excitement.
I awkwardly looked back over to Austin, who was anything but pleased with me and the current situation.
"I'm... uh- Eteled. A-Anyways I gotta get going... somewhere.? Uh- bye!" I said, pulling my arm away and running back to Austin.
"Hey! Wait a sec dude!" Kyle shouted, chasing after me.
He was cut off by the portal to the hospital room closing in front of him.
"Aw, man." He sighed.
When we ran back, Austin looked down at me, clearly upset.
"What the hell was that for?" He shouted
"I-I'm sorry." I stuttered.
He moved his arm around my waist and held me that way, forcing me to look at him.
"Don't. Do. That. Again." He hissed.
"Okay, I won't. I'm sorry."
I could honestly hardly focus on what I was saying because of how he was holding me. I had honestly completely forgotten about what I did to Austin at that point. If anything I saw him as a different person. My face went bright red as he looked down in confusion, slowly before noticing how close we were. He didn't move away right away though. Instead, he looked down at me in curiosity until shaking his head and quickly pulled his hand away.
"You're weird." He said coldly "I didn't think miis could have crushes. You're weird." He repeated before turning his head away, trying to hide the fact that he, was blushing too.
"What? I don't have a crush on you- I just... got scared that's all! P-plus I can see your face! You're blushing too!" I shouted.
"Shut it!" He hissed. Grabbing my arm and pulling me to the other room we usually stay in. The room had an electric chair in it which would constantly make me flinch. There was a growing fear in my mind that if he ever found out who I was, he would use it on me. However, even though he didn't know exactly why, he'd always grab me but the waist with one of his hands and pull me close whenever we passed it, assuring me that he wouldn't let me anywhere near it. Probably because he noticed how hard I'd flinch every time I saw it. We sat down behind it, and an awkward silence filled the room. Austin broke the silence with a sudden
"How do you even know what a crush is?"
"Uhm... Browsing the Internet?"
"Huh, I didn't know you could do that."
For a few more years we talked to each other for hours, avoiding the other mii, meaning we never really got to go back to the mii channel. When the Wii wasn't on though, we'd go play games together like Wii sports or whatever else the kid had. Eventually, though, the kid stopped turning on the Wii, so we both just assumed he had grown out of it. A few years later, we heard the Wii turn on again. This time, it seemed to be a teenage girl who from what we overheard, had the name, Sam.