I love you.

Austin's pov:

I walked over to Eteled, who was sitting down in the mii channel, talking to the other miis. He quickly looked over at me, noticing the sounds of my footsteps.
"I'll be right back. Byyee!" He said to the other miis, walking towards me.
"Hey, gorgeous." I said lightly holding his "hand" and taking him to the electric chair room. At this point, I had figured out how to teleport places, so Eteled wouldn't have to pass the hospital room and get upset looking at all the miis in pain.
"Hi! What's up?" Eteled asked
I quickly pinned him against the wall, catching him off guard.
"Hi love" I said
He tried to step back but of course, got stopped by the wall behind him. He looked at me nervously. He was a completely flustered mess and I loved it.
"I've got a question for you." I giggled
"Y-yeah?" He stuttered, trying to keep track of his words.
I slowly placed my hand under his chin, tilting his head to look up at me. I got closer to his face, making him even more flustered.
"Can I kiss you?" I finally asked.
Eteled, unable to speak due to how caught off guard and flustered he was, nodded.
I moved closer to him and kissed him. He flinched which made me want to pull away, worried he would get too overwhelmed or something. I guess noticed this because he placed his "hand" on my face and pulled me towards him. trying to convince me to stay. We stayed that way for a while until eventually, of course, pulling away because we both needed to breathe. I looked at him and smiled. He smiled back and I placed my hand back on his face.
"I love you." I giggled
"I love you more."