Chapter 5: Alexia Midgar

It been a few days since Cid's "confession" to Alexia.

In the morning, Kagari can be seen in the bathroom, looking at himself in the mirror after taking a shower when finishing his morning run around the campus.

Kagari's Thoughts: (Hmmm, now that I think about it, I'm definitely taller and in better shape after 17 years of training, but am I that handsome?)

He sat down on his bed as he began to conjure a black orb in his hand. The darker it was, it meant more magic power was now in his possession.

Kagari's Thoughts: (Hmmm, it looks as though I've mastered more of Ashborn's magic. Unfortunately, it's no where near to level of power he had. But I'll get there in time. It's best if I don't tell Cid and the others about this, for now.)

Kagari then put on his uniform and walked out of the dorm past all of his "dormmates" who were busy talking about some rumor.

Kagari's Thoughts: (Wonder what they were talking about.)

(Timeskip)

Inside of the building, Kagari was walking towards his homeroom until he saw another horde of students blocking the hallway.

Kagari: Really again, what is it this time?

Kagari walked towards the crowd of students and saw something not even he expected when he was told about it.

Cid was walking with Alexia holding his arm.

Kagari: Wow, they're all still shocked.

As Cid and Alexia walked passed him, his younger brother turned his help to look and Kagari and mouthed the words "Help Me" to him before he walked away.

Kagari's Thoughts: (Well, he did say he was going to confess, and who am I to ruin my little brother's very first relationship. I'll leave them be.)

As Kagari walked his homeroom, some of the students turned to look at him.

Some rumors spread about how Kagari was able to best his Bushin Fencing Instructor in combat and was moving up to Section 1 with the nobles.

(Timeskip)