Chapter 31: Wrath of The Monarch of White Flames

Midgar Kingdom, Mitsugoshi

In the Midgar Kingdom a rising wall of powerful White Flames has surrounded the entire kingdom, trapping the area inside of the fire as it's citizens are helpless to escape. Multiple knights from the Knight Order can be seen running towards the Bushin Stadium.

In Mitsugoshi, Gamma can be seen observing the scene alongside her bodyguard, Nu and Lady Alpha.

Then, two Shadow Garden Operatives appeared reporting everything.

SGO 1: Lady Alpha, we have discovered the dragon responsible for this situation. It's hovering over the arena for The Bushin Festival.

Alpha: I see, Gamma, Nu.

Gamma/Nu: Yes, Lady Alpha.

Alpha: Gamma, I want you to gather any available personel and be prepared to move out within the hour. Nu, I want you to go ahead and inform Eclipse, Shadow, and Beta.

Alpha: We're going to the Bushin Festival.

Gamma: Lady Alpha, do we know what were truly dealing with? Are we sure this isn't an attack from The Cult of Diablo?

Alpha: It is a possibility, but we'll need to know more...I'm sure Eclipse and Shadow are already on the case.

Alpha: Which is why we're going to go help them.

(Timeskip)

Bushin Stadium

Meanwhile, In the Bushin Stadium, everyone in the audience were the trying to evaluate the stands and escape as Norn was watching them from his pet dragon.

???: Hahaha! Everyone looks like tiny insects from over here! But I'm not done with my message yet.

Norn: Hey, Blue Eyes! Go and cut off their escape route for me, would ya?

Given his orders, three headed dragon can be seen hovering over the area and blasted the two escape routes of the stadium.

Norn: I'd rather you all not leave when I am in the middle of talking here...

Norn continued his message.

Norn: Now then as I was saying, this little Kingdom of yours has something, no actuallly "someone" that I want.