Chapter 30: The Hostile Takeover

A/N: I'm back.

Midgar Kingdom, Bushin Stadium

It was a dark and gloomy scene for the next day of The Bushin Festival as rainclouds filled the skies over the Midgar Kingdom. In the V.I.P Room, Kagari and Cid were sitting down drinking cups of coffee, waiting for the matches to begin.

As he drunk his tea, he thought to himself about Aurora. It has now been 4 days and he hasn't heard anything from her.

Kagari: *Sighs*

Kagari's Thoughts: (Okay, now I'm getting more concerned than worried. It has been 4 days since we last talked and I haven't heard anything from Aurora.)

???: Good morning.

Kagari: Oh, good morning, your highness

Cid: Good morning.

Iris: Are you two here to cheer for Claire again today?

Cid: Uh, yes.

Kagari: Well yeah, that was the plan for the both of us today.

Cid: And you're sitting here again?

Iris: I have another match, so I've been released from my official duties for the day.

Iris then took notice of the cups of coffee in both of their hands.

Iris: Is that coffee? That beverage they sell at Mitsugoshi?

Kagari: Yeah, why do you ask?

Iris: I love how it smells, but I have trouble with bitter flavors.

Kagari: Haven't you tried mixing coffee in with a lot of milk and sugar?

Cid: It turns into Coffee Milk that way.

Iris: Coffee Milk?

Cid: Yeah, it's a magic spell that will make every kind of coffee taste exactly the same.

Heeding their advice, Iris began mixing Milk and Sugar into her cup of coffee and takes a sip.

Kagari: Well, your highness, what do you think?