Chapter 29: Waiting For The Right Time

It has now been a full day since Kagari saved Rose from her Demon Possession. In the morning, his younger brother Cid came to his house with tickets from their sister, Claire for V.I.P seats for the next round in the Bushin Festival.

Apparently, if they "Wanted to live long and happy lives, then they should stop trying to avoid their big sister."

As much as Kagari wanted to continue his investigation on the events behind the festival. To avoid his sister getting in the way in the future, he went with Cid to the Bushin Festival Stadium.

Stadium, V.I.P Room

At the stadium, Kagari and Cid entered the V.I.P section of the audience after turning in their swords.

Kagari's Thoughts: (Claire wasn't lying, this is V.I.P seating...)

Cid's Thoughts: (This is not just reserved seating. This is hyper V.I.P seating...I should have at least worn my school uniform.)

Kagari and Cid were guided to their seats to see they were sitting next to Alexia's older sister, Princess Iris.

Iris: Ah, Kagari Kagenou

Iris: Ah, Kagari Kagenou. It's good to see you again.

Kagari bows in respect.

Kagari: Yes. It is good to see you as well, your majesty. I'm honored to be here.

Iris looks at Cid.

Iris: And you are?

Kagari: This is my and Claire's younger brother, Cid.

Cid bows.

Cid: My humble name is Cid Kagenou, and I appear to have come to the wrong seat.

Iris: Oh, so you're the boy from the incident.

Cid: You know our sister?

Iris: Yes, I met her a few times when she came to observe the knights. After she graduates, I plan to assign Claire to my personal order. You are at the correct seat because I assume Claire gave you her ticket.

Kagari: Of course.

Cid: Thank you, your highness.

Kagari sat next to Iris and Cid sat next to his brother.

Iris: So, Cid Kagenou. I've owed you an apology for some time. I'm sorry for all the trouble I caused you during the Zenon Griffey incident.

Cid: Oh, right, don't worry about it.

Iris: We've already ended talks settling the matter between the royal family and that of the Marquess. But as Alexia's older sister...

Iris bowed to Cid, shocking everyone.

Iris: I hope you will be willing to accept my personal apology.