Chapter 32: The Successors of Monarchs

Midgar Kingdom

In the midst of the chaos, Shadow Garden has once again made their appearances within the Midgar Kingdom, but this time it was to stop Norn Gazarre's take over of the Kingdom. As Bellion, Alpha, Shadow and the other members were dealing with Norn's Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon, Norn was blasted out of the arena by Eclipse and he crashed into a nearby building.

Due to the impact from the blast wave, Norn was knocked out cold for a short amount of time. As he was unconscious, he heard a familiar voice in his head.

"Norn, my son. You are weak."

Norn: Ugh, what the hell was that...?

???: I could never entrust the safety of my domain to my heir who has shown to be undeserving and lacks any shred honor and decency.

Norn: What? Who are...?

The man that was talking to Norn was a large elf with long black hair and blue eyes along with the normal elven ears. The sight of him triggered Norn's irritation.

It was Norn's father, Namael.

Norn: Oh, it's you again

Norn: Oh, it's you again...why do you always keep interfering with me...? It's really infuriating...

Namael: Until you realize the consequences of your actions and own up to them , you will ever attain the power you desire...

Norn: It's too late for that now, old man! So spare me your speeches! I've obtained ultimate power and with it, no one can stop me!

Norn: I defeated you and took your life with this power! So tell me, old man! Which one of us is truly the weak one, now?!

Namael: My son, my poor, poor son...you have never learned anything from my teachings. Perhaps you will have to learn for yourself. Now go on and wake up...wake up!...wake up!!

"WAKE UP YOU DAMN BRAT!!!"

The sound of Baran's voice awoke Norn and he snapped back into consciousness as he leaped out of the building and stood on the rooftop.

Norn: Ugh, what happened..?

?