𝐁𝐨𝐬𝐬 𝐝𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐲..

You are currently sitting in the car waiting for the damn traffic to move.

It's already so late for your work and you're damn sure that you're gonna get railed by your boss.

You cursed the lazy car in front of you and somehow managed to go in between the moving cars.

You reached the company and rushed to your boss's aka Kim Taehyung's cabin.

You went to taehyung's secretary 'zelda' as you should sign the attendance register before going to the cheif employee to know what work should you do. You asked her about the attendance register.

The reply she gave after the question made your heart race like a roller coaster.

Zelda : sorry y/n, it's already in mr.kim's cabin. You should have arrived before 10 minutes.

She said giving you pitiful eyes..
At the said moment you knew you fvcked up..Now no one can save you from your daddy boss..

You rushed into the cabin and knocked the glass door twice, getting a 'come in' in response.

You took slow steps walking inside the
cabin while the atmosphere was so silent.

Nothing was heard except the sounds your heels made.

You somehow gathered up some courage and said.

You : G-Good morning sir..

He looked up at you hearing the honey sweet voice your throat made.

His ocean deep, dark eyes met with your nervous ones.

He stared at you for a solid 30 seconds.

Tae : Well, it will be afternoon after a few minutes miss y/n.

You lowered your head not knowing what to say. You bit your lower lip and said.

You : s-sorry sir..it will not happen again..please excuse me this last time..

Tae : How many times did I excuse you hmm?? You never learn your lesson if I keep being so nice to you..

Nice?! Broo, you treat me like I'm some sort of a street dog..

You : I'm extremely sorry sir, I was stuck in the traffic.

Tae : Nah Nah, no excuses miss y/n..
Don't you think you don't deserve any salary this month..

You : p-please don't do it sir. I'll do anything you ask for, just d-don't cut my salary please.

He looked at you for a while and gave a slight smirk.

Tae : Anything?!

You can see that his gaze is not so pure.

You : y-yes, anything..

You said nervously..

He got up from his chair and came dangerously close to your face..

The next moment your eyes were so wide that they can pop out and fall on the floor, you were utterly shocked by the words he said.

Tae : Get on your knees.

To be continued~😉

...........................................................

Hope you enjoyed it..💜

The next part will be updated soon but..........................

You should ask for it babygirl's..😏

Comment down if you want part-2
Or else daddy's not gonna update it..🤷

Love y'all..💗