𝐖𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐢𝐭

Stepping out of the car, you entered in the huge building with almost 20 bodyguards.

You took your mask off only to let the people around you gasp.

You are the wife of a richest business man in the world and it would be surprising to see you live.

You walked forward and gave a smile to the receptionist as everyone bowed at you.

She lead you to taehyung's cabin but stopped you when you were about to open the door.

R.T : Mam, sir isn't in a good mood.
he's shouting at everyone he sees and he has fired 23 employees just today.

You : He can't fire his wife right?

R.T : But that's how misunderstandings takes place mam, what if sir disappoints you-

You : I'll handle it hun.

You said and entered his cabin without even caring to knock it.

His siren gaze shifted to you as he glared before focusing on his laptop again.

His eyes showed anger and the way he looked at you was so predative.

You knew the exact reason of his madness.

You were horny in the morning and made him hard too.

Just as you were about to do it, you got a call from your company about a meeting.

You denied him from doing 'it' and left him with blue balls.

You came here after getting a call from your maid that he was angry.

You walked towards him and sat on his table infront but he stood up, leaving you alone.

WTF..

You : I'll make you cum in your pants infront of everyone, just wait and see Kim!

You shouted but didn't get a reaction at all.

You sighed as you sat on his chair, thinking how to make him forgive you.

You were lost in your thoughts when his secretary entered inside.

She bowed to you and was about to leave but you gestured her to come inside.

She came to you and smiled at you.

You : Is everything alright siwoo? You seem in a hurry.

Siwoo : Actually, mam there's a meeting held in 5 minutes and sir just scolded me cuz I was still preparing for it.

You scoffed as you didn't expect him to be this angry, atleast not to ignore you.

You : Fvck him.

Siwoo : Only you can mam.

She said giggling as you couldn't help but chuckle.

You : Am I allowed into the meeting?

Siwoo : Of course it's your company mam.

-

The clicking of your heels echoed in the massive meeting hall.

The talking, the concentration, everything stopped as they saw you.

Everyone stood up bowing to you, where taehyung was sitting in his head chair like a king while glaring at your standing figure.

You gestured everyone to sit as they did, you sat on an empty chair which was next to taehyung.

Everyone was focused on you, whereas..

You : I ain't gonna eat your boss, continue.

The representative started blabbering again as you glanced over taehyung.