𝐌𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐲 𝐨𝐫 𝐃𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐲?

Plopping down on the couch, you remembered how he yelled at you.

You were so in a mood today and wanted his attention, so you just kept teasing him until he lost his temper.

Well, he never shouted on you and the thing you did wasn't annoying enough for him to shout at you.

Your mind flashed all the overthinkings a wife could have on a husband.

He never get annoyed at you + he's always the one giving in to have sex.

But today you were horny, horny enough that you were on an edge to please your own self.

What made you stop was a thought...

Why masturbate when you have such a hot, strong and sexy greek god as your husband?

You were more than horny today, not just to get your own pleasure but also to punish your careless husband.

You were never a soft, fluffy and cute type.
You were always that hot, badass and mommy type.

But what have made you want to bring back the mommy in you was seeing your husband hugging a girl in his office.

You received a pic from his secretary, yeonjun that she's a new collaborator and they were close enough to hug.

As time passed, you saw your husband home already.

You were about to ignore him but stopped when you looked at a familiar figure behind him.

Tae : Meet her, she's iseul.

He said as iseul smiled at him before coming forward and interlocking her hands with taehyung.

He stayed silent and stared at you.

Iseul was looking so like a stripper with her boobs about to pop outta her crop top.

Her boobs pressed onto Taehyung's arm as her thighs were exposed totally to the air.

You : What are you?

Iseul : Huh?

You : I mean, who are you?

Iseul : I'm a new collaborator in his company.

You just gave a nod before backing away and moving to the kitchen.

Tae : Y/n talk to her, I'll change my clothes.

You stayed quiet.

Taehyung understood that you're angry yet he thought of making up after iseul leaves.

Now iseul came to you while you were busy with doing something in the kitchen.

Iseul : he's so lucky to have you as his wife.

You : Don't be jealous.

Iseul : I am tho.

You : I know.

Iseul : Well, you're too beautiful for him.

Y/n : And you'll be too ugly for him.

Iseul : Huh?

Y/n : Nothing.

You were so surprised at how good she was with you.

Nevermind, you don't like her.

She came to you as she hugged you from behind while helping you to cut the veggies.

Iseul : Careful, you might get hurt.

You just stared at her for some time, processing If iseul is good or evil.

Iseul : Stop staring at me like that, I know I'm hot.