𝐒𝐮𝐠𝐚𝐫 𝐃𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐲

You are sitting in your sugar daddy AKA Kim Taehyung's room..

You were so needy today and asked for your daddy's help cuz he never left you unsatisfied or should I say you always beg him to stop..

He's a very successful and richest man in south korea..he's your boss..he actually thought that you're hot and asked you to be his personal toy..

You agreed as you were so desperate to have him even..He's in his office rn..

You are waiting for him to come home but he isn't showing up..Now you couldn't control anymore..

You got up and opened his personal cupboard and to your surprise there were many toys which you didn't know were existing..

He used a toy on you before and you thought the same toy will be inside but there were many types of them..

You took a vibrator and jumped on to the bed with it..You wanted to give it a try..You stripped off and turned it on..

You slowly bought it near your breasts
and moaned at the vibration it made..

You accidentally moaned a bit loud as it touched right on your pink pearl..

You slowly bought it near your navel and throwed your head back as it made you feel better but not the best..

You released a shaky breath as it didn't make you satisfied enough..

You were about to keep it on your most delicate part then the door opened wide..Revealing your amused yet smirking daddy..

You got shocked and embarrassed at the same time..words were stuck in your throat..you didn't know that to say..

You just sat straight and covered yourself with a duvet..

He was still looking at you while leaning on to the door..

Tae : Were you that horny that you couldn't wait and straight decided to touch daddy's stuff without his permission hmm?!

You stayed silent not knowing what to say as his tone was a bit strict..

Tae : Are you going to talk anything or will you keep being a disobedient pet?!

You stared at him with puppy eyes as it's confirmed that he's mad at your behaviour as you didn't listen to him..and kept sulking from morning..

Tae : Did you forget your manners that fast?! Do you want me to remind you?!
Come here..!!

You stayed quiet.....

Tae : I said come here..!!!!!!

No response..

Tae : WILL YOU FVCKING COME HERE.!!!!

You flinched very badly at his sudden loud voice..you didn't know what to say..

You slowly got up and went towards him while covering your naked body with the duvet..He grabbed your chin making you look at him..

He removed the duvet and threw it away from you..Now you were completely naked..

Tae : You fvcking deserve a punishment..I thought of giving you what you want but you don't seem to get it, now kneel..!!!

You kneeled down and he went towards the couch leaving you there..

He unbuttoned his shirt and sat on the couch..