𝐁𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝐟𝐯𝐜𝐤

Laughing hard while holding your stomach, you fell onto the couch laughing.

You smiled at jungwoo one last time before your smile dropped.

A deep nervous feeling crept inside your stomach.

Your palms started sweating in fear as you saw a specific person behind jungwoo.

It was your husband.

You tried to look at him again, to make sure it's really him.

Sneaking out of the house when he warned you not to and meeting your friends at night is such a risk.

Jungwoo looked back tryna figure out the reason behind your nervousness.

He found a huge male glaring at you with rage in his eyes.

If looks could kill, you would have remained dead by now.

He looked like a massive, dark cloud still in his all black, office attire.

He looked like a boss, himself.
He looked like he could get anyone on their knees with a stare.

His muscular body, strong, dizzy cologne which can make everyone weak.

That handsome, rude and scary face, fierce, sharp eyes, kissable lips.

People could surely doubt you coming out of the house cuz who'd come out when they have such a heavenly god at home?

You did a mistake tho, and you didn't want to face him.

You were so sure that you wouldn't get caught but here you go.

Jungwoo noticed your fear and got up glaring back at taehyung aka your husband.

All of your friends were from abroad so you couldn't say no to meet them.

But guess everyone left already and now you were alone with jungwoo and was about to leave but got caught.

It's obvious that jungwoo doesn't know taehyung cuz no one would dare to stand face to face to the scary, richest known man in the country.

Jungwoo flickered his fingers in front of taehyung to grab his attention.

But taehyung was busy glaring at you.

Jungwoo lost it, he used his both hands and pushed him back with force but he didn't budge.

Jungwoo : What do you think you are? Who are you?

No answer.

Jungwoo : You think you're a gangster? Don't make me use my six pack abs.

Taehyung's gaze shifted to the disturbing creature infront of him.

Tae : You have a whole family pack, not just a six pack.

Jungwoo : You darn..are you tryna insult me?

Tae : Insult your small d!ck.

Taehyung said as he grabbed your shaky hand and tried walking out of the disco club.

Jungwoo : where are you taking her? Am I invisible to you?

Tae : I'm sure you'll be invisible to the world if you talk one more word.

He just walked out while dragging you along as you were struggling to catch up with his walking speed.

He just threw you in the car, started driving and you somehow reached home alive.

None of you talked.

You were just crying, didn't know what to do.

Last time, when you sneaked out to your friend's house without his permission.