one-shot no.3-(that one "accident"✨)

Note- pehle hi bol du before i start, ke tum log ne itna ghatiya unrealistic chiz apni puri life mein padha nhi hoga. And logic to iss vali mein se 15 minute pehle chullu bhar paani mein duub gaya hai to maaf kar dena plz😅💖💀

Gautami and abhyudaya are the same. They made videos together, and are bestfriends.

Now they had gone to london with their friends
Trip wit myth,urmila,saiman,mansi,pranav,ujjwal and gamerfleet.

Ofc jab ytrs saath mein ho and they are going to a new place, tab vlogging karna to banta hai na?!

So yeah,everyone were making vlogs. With their different ideas.

Ab agar tum log ne thugesh ka new episode dekha hoga to tum log ko pata hai that abhyudaya is a natural vlogger. He makes different vlogs with his own creative ideas😇

So all of them were already in London and they went to a famous cafe there which was popular. At the time that they went, there were barely 4-5 people. As it wasn't a rush hour.

To sab log bethe hue the, sivay abhi ko koi idea aaya vlog ke liye to vo kuch dikha rha tha udhar.

And peeche se aa rhi thi mansi bina dekhe. So abhi was walking backwards without watching as he was trying to take a cinematic shot of the surroundings in the rear camera. Not the selfie one,so he couldn't even see behind him.

And mansi was in her own world being an andhi and clumsy pro max, kyoki usne aage dekha bhi nhi that abhyudaya was walking towards her unknowingly...... and boom, vo dono takraye and dono gir gaye.

"Ouch!" Said mansi. Everyone started laughing.

Abhyudaya laid down there talking to the camera..

Abhi- guys ye dekho! Ye iss mansi ke vajah se gir gaya mai! Ye koi baat hui! I was tryna take a cinematic shot😑 aur ye bhen apni khudki duniya mein, dikh rha tha ke mai uske taraf aa rha hu pfir bhi. Yaar😐 with that he putted down his camera. Tum log kya has rhe ho!?

Everyone except mansi- to roye kya😂😂😂

Mansi- yaar sorry abhyudaya!😣 idk mera dhyaan kaha tha!

Ohk now guess what?🌚 gautami. Her being even more andhi and in her own world than mansi ke ye sab log, itni aavaz kar rhe the,has rhe the, abhyudaya and mansi baat kar rhe the vaha pe lete lete phir bhi phone mein itni khoyi hui thi that somehow she didn't heared any thing nor saw anything.

itni andhi ban gayi ke she tripped over mansi (bechari mansi😅) and landed on abhyudaya. (Now ye mat kehna that iska sense nhi hai, i told that vo log lete lete hi baat kar rhe the,vo log uthe nhi the💀🌚)

Aur vo jese hi gautami abhyudaya pe giri, unn dono ka unknowingly kiss ho gaya💀 vo dono itne shocked the and they were surprised too.

Everyone- hawwwww!!!😱 OH MY GODDDDD!😃 Ooooooooohhhhhhhh😂

Pranav gaya and mansi ko udhar se uthaya. And everyone started to record.

For gautami and abhyudaya, they were lost into each other's eyes. Gautami's hair was coming in between so he carefully parted her hair from her face.

She parted from him. Vo halke se thodi uthi. She cupped his face and he did the same. And they kissed again. They didn't care about their friends, and unko apne friends record kar rhe hai or they are watching.

Their friends were shocked as well as they were recording while hooting😂

Then suddenly they came back to their senses. And they looked around,realising what they had been doing and what their friends were doing.

Gk- Tum!ughh hat na!😨😥

Abhi- tu mere pe se uthegi to mai uthuga na!😑😰

She stood up in a jolt. And abhyudaya too stood up. They were so embarrassed that they covered their faces while blushing.

Myth- ye kya chalu tha?!😅

Gk- aee chee yaar! Abhyudaya!😬😳

Abhi- kya chee! Tum mere pe aake gir gayi, usme mai kya karu😐tumhari galti hai!😳

Everyone- oooooooohhhhhhhh 😆

Abhi and gk- tum log chup rho yrr.😵

Abhi- and wait! Tum sab ne vo record kiya hai na?!😨

Gk- abhi delete karo! It was just an accident!

Everyone- ha vo to pata hai😉

Abhi- ye sab mansi ke vajah se hua! Aur tu gautami, tu kis duniya mein thi?! Tera dhyaan kaha tha!😐

Gk- mujhe kya pata tha ki tum dono idhar lete hue baate kar rhe ho halwe😬

Urmila- esa nhi lagta ke koi to uss "halwe" se pyaar karta hai?!😆

Gk- aeee! K-kya kuch bhi!😑😳

They both somehow managed to convince all their friends that it was just a accident and stop teasing about that thing.

But they couldn't stop thinking about their double kiss that they shared on "accident".

After that incident, they had an unknown attraction towards each other. They started to think abt their love life which they didn't before😅

They both started to stalk each other on instagram🌚, liked every single pic..... and stared at that pic for hours. They shared each other reels, (ha abhyudaya ko irl insta itna pasand nhi hai but oneshot mein hai isko ok?💀) and saw their fan arts and reacted to comments.khaas kar ke vo log vo shippers ke comments padhte the. They somehow didn't felt angry on those comments.

On that trip, they clicked more pics with each other and complimented each other.

And yeah. They fell in love with each other. (Don't ask me how they fell in love just with THAT one accident😂 maine pehle hi kaha tha iss vali mein logic 0% hai🌚)

They soon realised that and confessed to each other. And they started dating.

When they shared this with their friends------

Saiman- mujhe to kuch gadbad lag hi rha tha😂

Mansi- dekha! Mere vajah se tum dono date karne lage na😆

Myth- ab to tum dono bhi single nhi ho😂

And they celebrated that accident. This just proves that.....

Some accidents are good & important for life to teach you something😜💖

And thats it! Maine kaha tha that ye bohot cringy and unlogical chapter hoga!

I don't think tumko pasand aaya hoga. But agar AGAR AAYA HAI TO...... VOTE,COMMENT,SHARE AND FOLLOW.💟

@Slayypoint_love @slayy_shourya_ff @Slayypointff kesa laga ye bakwas😅

Your loving author- rose~chan❤

Words- 1100🔥