one-shot no.4 (yaade💕)

Slayy_shourya_ff ye lo aa gaya oneshot jiska tu bohot der se intezaar kar rahi thi!😆

Gk- happy 3rd anniversary babyyyyy❤😀

Abhi- happy anniversary to you too babeeee❤😇

They cuts the cake. And they feed each other.

Abhi- tumhe yaad hai vo din?!😊

Gk- uss din ko kese bhul sakti hu mai?!😃

Flashback to 3 years ago......

Abhyudaya and gautami loved each other Unconditionally. They two were dating.......but secretly.

This was because gautami's parents was very orthodox and they only believed in arrange marriage as they thought the boy should have all the qualities they want.

They didn't cared about gautami's feelings or her choice.

And abhyudaya's parents were really modern,chill and they didn't have any problem of them dating. They knew about them.They wanted his happiness.

One day, they were secretly meeting up as usual. So abhyudaya was waiting for her in front of her house. But he saw some people in her house from the window.

He peeked through the window. Gautami was standing with tray of tea and she was wearing traditionals.

She looked like she might cry at any moment. Abhyudaya was worried now. She saw him from the window and she signalled him to hide.

He hided. Soon he saw some people coming out of the house. They were gone but gautami hadn't came out yet. He went to the window again and saw gautami fighting with her parents.

Some minutes later she came to him and hugged him tightly.

Abhi- kya hua gautami? Vo log koun the? And why were you crying?😮

Gk- mai abhi iske baare mein baat nhi karna chahti abhi. Khaas karke idhar to nhi.😧

Abhi- ohk. Tum beach pe jaana chahti ho?😊

Gk- yesss! Ha mujhe jaana hai! Plus abhi thodi der mein sunset hoga!☺

They went to a nearby beach. The sun had started setting. Abhyudaya and gautami sat on a rock. Their hands intertwined.

Gautami puts her head on his shoulder. The beautiful sunset view and the cool sea breeze makes her feel very cozy.

Suddenly she starts to feel cold. She starts shivering. Abhyudaya sees that and he wraps his jacket around her. She cuddles with him more.

Gk- abhyudaya, tumse ek baat kehni hai.😯

Abhi-Ha ha bolo gautami.... <3

Gk- to aaj jab tum aaye the to tumne vo kuch log dekhe the na?

Abhi- ha unka kya?

Gk- mere parents ne mera rishta jod liya hai. Vo log aaj mere ghar pe shagan de ke gaye hai.😔

Abhi- WHAT?! Tumhari shaadi tey kardi mtlab kya hai? Tumse pucha tak nhi kya?

She shook her head. Abhi was very sad,angry and emotional at the same time.

Abhi- tumne humare baare mein kaha ke nhi?

Gk- maine aaj keh diya. But unhone kaha ke mai tumse rishta tod du kyoke ab baat pakki ho chuki hai, isliye aaj ladai ho rhi thi mere and mom dad ke beech😣