one-shot no.6 (milke bhi hum na mile💔)

(Btw abhi and gk got married really young. Basl vivah samjh lo yaar at 15. And rn they are 25 yrs old.)

(Me be like- FBI OPEN UP🔫🌚)

A 13 yr old kid was talking with her one and only close one, her dad.....

Kid- dad thanks for bringing me to this mall! Ilyvm😊 she said while eating her favourite meal. Well, she was his dad's spoiled princess.

Abhi- awww, Aasma.... mujhe thanks kehne ki koi zaroorat nhi hai!😀 yeah it was our abhi. And aasma was his daughter.

Aasma- dad, i hate gautami......😬 he cuts her in between.

Abhi- uh huh, Zuban sambhal ke...... she is your mother & she loves u alot still😔💔

Aasma- (whispers)love me my foot😒

Abhi- kuch kaha tumne aasma?!😯

Aasma- dad, mujhe VO din yaad hai. I will never forgive her. NEVER EVER. I HATE HER.😢

Abhi- tum ro mat plz. Look you have me right?😓 with that he hugged her.

From afar gautami was seeing all this, coincidentally they came to the same place seems like.

She had holded her son's hand, aakash. He was also 13 yr old. (Vah kya baat hai, aakash and aasma! Twinning names for twins....wow what sky touching names🌚👌)

Flashback.....(3 yrs ago)

Abhyudaya and gautami were married obviously. They had 2 kids as u already know, aasma and aakash.

Gautami had came from the office that day, abhyudaya came late.

Gautami ne bachho ko already sula diya tha. She was waiting for abhi.

At that time aasma and aakash were 10 years old.

Abhi came. He was usually late bcoz of his work. It was late midnight. He was frickin tired.

Gautami-"Abhyudaya, we need to talk. Asap." Gautami said seriously.

Abhi-"Aaj abhi se seedha abhyudaya? Kya hua work load?" He said. He wasn't much serious rn.

Gautami-"Abhi..... mujhe tumse baat karni hai. I'm not joking." She stared in his eyes.

Abhi-"Yaar kya hua? Break chahiye kya? Vacation par jaana hai?"

Gautami-"Abhi. I want divorce. Maine ye papers pe sign kar di hai. Tumhare chahiye bas."(bhai isko achank se kya ho gaya😑)

Abhi-"K-kya? T-tum mazak kar rhi ho right? Ye bohot ganda mazak hai gautami"

Gautami-"Not kidding abhyudaya. Ye dekho mai sach mein divorce paper layi hu. And look I've signed it" she said while waving the divorce paper.

Abhi-"But gautami tum....kyu?! Mujhe divorce kyun dena chahti ho? Maine bigada kya hai tumhara? I loved you gautami!" He was devastated. Tears rolling down his cheeks.

Gautami-"Mai tumhe reason nhi bata sakti. Just sign this fricking papers." She said forming tears in her eyes.

Abhi-"All i ever did in my life was loved you.What happened to you gautami! Do u have sense? We have 2 kids! Unka kya hoga socha tumne? How will they take it?"

Gautami-"I am taking aakash with me. Tum aasma ko rakho. Mai samjha du......" before she could complete her sentence, there was a loud thud.

They both looked at the door, their both kids were there. Standing and they had listened to all convo