THE CARE💗

Gautami's pov:-

Me, abhyudaya, urmila and pranav has came to place. Idk why i keep forgetting it's name.

Mansi, mithilesh and ujjwal are in the hotel only. They had their reasons.

One had to edit his video, the other one was having a headache so she is resting and another one had some work. God knows what work ujjwal had here in the middle of a unknown city.

But its soo beautiful. Nature, beach, this ancient stone type buildings and all.

The peaceful sound of  ocean waves, the pure air. Everything is just so perfect.

I was sitting on a rock beside abhyudaya. I slowly turned my gaze towards him.

He looked so cute adoring the nature view ahead of us.

As usual, he was busy in making vlog. He sometimes even forgets to include me. Its a passion, a natural talent which he has.

He puts the camera down. And takes heavy breath slowly.

Suddenly the breeze started to get colder and i found myself shivering a little.

I tried to control it by wrapping my hands around myself.

Suddenly i felt a hand on my shoulder.

I looked to find abhyudaya staring at me.

"kya hua? Feeling cold?" he said.

"ha...... Hawa thodi zyada thandi aane lagi hai" I said. He took off his jacket and put it around me.

I looked at him in a 'are you sure' look. And he smiled while nodding slightly.

Damn he always knows how to comfort me. I gave him a warm smile.

Idk what happened to me but i scooted closer to him and kept my head on his shoulder. He kept his one hand around my shoulder.

This felt surreal. His warmth was giving me such an cozy vibes.

It was kinda awkward as well as peaceful between us as neither of us was speaking. The silence was awkward as well as perfect.

"the view is so beautiful na?" he asked. More of.....telling me.

"hmm it is"

"guys guys GUYSSS. lets go in a ferry for a ride! It will be fun!" pranav said coming back from the beach with urmila. I was up for it. Specially coz the sun was gonna start to set in a few minutes. And in the sea, the sunset would look so much more cool.

"ye idea mast hai! Sunset kitta mast dikhega na sea mein? Mai aa rhi hu" urmila said. I looked at abhyudaya.

"tu ja mai yahi hu....."

"Areee par kyun? Why don't you come with us abhyudaya? Bohot maza aayega chal na!" i begged him. I honestly didn't  wanted to go wirhout him.

"yaar gautami zidd mat kar. You know sea sickness ho sakti hai. And plus mera mann nahi hai. Mai idhar se tum logo ko vlog karuga. Tum jao"

"tu nahi jayega to mai bhi nahi jaugi samjha? Yaar plzzzz challl na! Abhi please? Thodi der ki baat hai bas" i tried convincing him with my ultimate weapon. Yes you guessed it right the iconic puppy eyes.

"ahem. Ha chal chal ab itna gidgida rahi hai to aa jaata hu......sirf tere liye" he mumbled the last part but i heard it. I smiled and an unknown blush crept on my cheeks.

"so tum dono aa rhe ho right?" pranav asked. We nodded.

15 minutes later he came back with a strange look on his face.