one-shot no.8-(sachha pyaar💔)

(Ok ik i was supposed to update and post the epilogue but still i completed writing this first. So here you go❤)

Gautami. Abhyudaya.They were already dating. But gautami wanted to marry him.

She actually went to UP for a family marriage for maybe 2-3 weeks now. She just now came back.  She couldn't even wait to meet her abhi.

From the past few months abhi had been acting really numb,weird and sad.

Actually he had a secret. That he didn't wanted to share with gautami.

She just thought it was his mood.she decided to spend his rest of the life with him. And propose him. That would definately bring him out of whatever trauma he was in right?

She went to his house that day. She had holded a beautiful bouquet and she had wore brand new clothes.

She was a little weirded out as abhi's door was slightly open.

She went inn but he didn't found abhyudaya anywhere. Not even his parents. She was worried now.

She called his mother just to find out that he was in the hospital. He was very serious.

The bouquet fell from her hand, she began to form up tears. She could not let her abhi go anywhere.

She drove to the hospital. And barged in the room he was.

There were wires attached on his body everywhere. He looked all weak and pale.

She was broken seeing abhi in this condition. She loved him a lot and she could not handle if anything happens to him. Even if it is a flu or cough.

She was sensitive.

She ran to him and hugged him tightly.

Gautami-"abhi tumhe kya hua hai? Tumne mujhe bataya kyu nahi!?"

Abhi-"sorry gautami. Tum shaadi vagera mein busy thi isliye"

Gautami- "tum bas jaldi se thik ho jao!"

Abhi-"m-mai theek nahi ho sakta gautami"

Gautami-"wait. Kya?"

Abhi-"matlab mujhe bohot time se ek bimari hai. Brain mein. Vo bas ek surgery karane se theek sakta hai"

Gautami-"tum itne time se ye sab akele face kar rhe the! I am so so sorry, mai ek achhi girlfriend nhi hu" she started crying.

Abhi-"nahi. Plz tum sorry mat bolo and mat ro. I can't live gautami. I just can't."

Gautami-"but tumne kaha tha ke ek surgery se tum theek ho sakte ho."

Abhi-"but usme doctor ne kaha hai ki mai tumhe,mummy papa and baaki sabko bhul sakta hu. Memory loss ke 67% chances hai. Lekin doctor said ke mujhe ek time period tak hi yaad rahega. Mai agar tumhe bhul gaya to!? And tumhe mai bhul jau isse achha mai tumhe yaad rakh ke mar jau vo kubul hai"

Gautami-"tumhari yadash meet jaye bhale hi, meri pyaar ki takat tumhe mere paas vapis kheech ke layegi. And tum ye surgery mere liye karwa rhe ho. Mar jaoge to mai jee nhi paugi. Atleast iss surgery se tum mujhe pehchanoge nahi. But tum zinda to hoge. Mujhe ye to santushti rahegi ke tum kahi pe to zinda ho. Tum ek nayi shuruat kar sakte ho"

Abhi-"lekin gautami mai jeetejee mar jaauga. Mai nayi shuruat nhi karna chahta. MAI APNI GAUTAMI KO NHI KHONA CHAHTA. I love you alot gautami. I can't live without you."he cupped her face.

Gautami-"i love you too abhyudaya. Plz. Na mat kehna. Mai actually tumhe kuch kehna chahti thi."

Abhi-"kaho."