Chapter 5 {Together}

{Author's Note}:
     - Regular Speech - Normal
     - Thoughts - Italics
     - Past / Flashbacks - [ ]

You opened your eyes, the growing headache making your vision blurry. You were left in a wooden building, hastily made as holes were visible in the walls, letting sunlight seep into the room. Trying to move, you realized you hands were bound behind your back with rope as you were propped up against the wall. "How long have I been out?"

The rope burned against your raw skin as you struggled to get free. "Last thing I remember is getting kidnapped by the Stone Warriors. I must be on the Dark Island. Oh, no..." This wasn't good. You couldn't be corrupted, if you were, then the Overlord would have full access to your powers. "I need to get out of here." You kept struggling, but the rope wouldn't budge. "Wait, what am I doing? I have powers!"

You created a burning [Favorite Color] blade that sliced cleanly through the ropes, freeing your hands. The blade disappeared soon after you stood up, a bit shaky on your feet. "It's like I haven't walked for days..." Regaining balance, you silently walked to the open doorway without a door. You sighed as you looked outside.

There were multiple Stone Warriors posted outside. "Probably to guard me. They seemed to know what I was, so... This is gonna be a problem." You walked back into the room. "How do I handle this? Wait, can I just..." Turning around to the back wall, you walked forward and put your ear against the wall. The sounds of Stone Warriors could be heard on the other side. 

"Maybe the roof?" Looking up, it seemed to be your only chance. "Well, here goes nothing..." Backing up into the middle of the room, you created a [Favorite Color] shield to protect yourself from debris. You blasted yourself off the floor with enough power to fly through the roof. Now you had a clear sky view of the Dark Island. Your shield disappearing to conserve your energy.

"Oh, no..." You saw two Stone Warriors running with Nya straight for the camp. Multiple Stone Warriors were gathered below you, shouting and gathering weapons. "Wait, weapons?" Multiple of them aimed their crossbows at you. You tried to create a platform to protect yourself and support you, but it was too late. All of them fired their crossbows at once, all attached with ropes to pull you down. One of them broke through your platform and the metal hook hooked onto your arm, cutting deep into your flesh.

You screamed out in pain as you were back to the ground. Before you hit it, you created the same cloud-like material to cushion your fall. As soon as you fell on the material, two Stone Warriors grabbed you and pulled the hook out of your arm. Crimson blood pouring out from the cut. Your face contorted in pain as it burned like a blue fire.

They paid no mind to this and dragged your over to Garmadon, where Nya already was. Garmadon was admiring his new weapon, one that would bring devastation to Ninjago. 

"You'll never get away with this! My friends will put a stop to you!" Nya struggled against the Stone Warriors' grip. "Lord Garmadon. We've brought you the other prisoner. He tried to escape, but we caught him." They pushed you forward, their grip putting bruises on your wrists.

Garmadon laughed and approached you. You gave him the darkest glare you could muster, even though your warm blood was seeping down your arm. "[Favorite Color] doesn't seem to be your color. I think it's time we try on a darker shade." He shoved an apple into your mouth, you tried to spit it out, but it was locked in your jaws. The Stone Warriors' grip got tighter as you tried to struggle out of their hold. "Hand me the dark matter." The Stone Warrior General walked forward with a tray of dark matter in his hands. "I believe we've found our first test subject."

"Let him go! Don't hurt him!" Nya started to struggle even more, trying to save a helpless civilian, but she was ignored. The Stone Warriors turned you towards the dark matter and plunged your head in.