Chapter 7 {Glitched}

{Author's Note}:
- Regular Speech - Normal
- Thoughts - Italics
- Past / Flashbacks - [ ]

You walked across the grassy hills to the boarding school for bad boys, now changed to Sensei Wu's Academy. Your wings and halo were nowhere to be seen as you had found a way to hide them. They could disappear at will, making it much easier to blend in. Though you weren't sure if every trace was hidden.

A basket filled with freshly baked pastries hung from your hand. In the end, you knew you wouldn't be able to leave the Ninja, it would hurt them too much. You were officially wrapped into the plot of Ninjago, going on a few adventures wouldn't be too bad.

It's been a long time since the battle with the Overlord, but you've been careful about how you spend your time. You made sure to keep training and expanding your abilities, knowing you'd need them later. You were much more flexible and agile now. Stronger, faster, qualities that would definitely be helpful in battle.

Your friendship with the Ninja grew until they were perfectly comfortable around you, no longer with their guards up. They had warmed up to you rather quickly, you could easily engage in normal conversation with them, even if you usually had trouble. Kai was a bit harder to befriend, but after recieving a couple pastries that weren't poisoned, he became a friend you could rely on, they all did.

With Lloyd being the Golden Ninja and all, you didn't see him as much anymore, which was okay, but his company was one you enjoyed. You two would often spar together, training to become better and ready for a new evil.

You walked through the school and stopped at a classroom door. Hearing commotion inside, you opened the door and saw a classroom full of students, Kai teaching at the front.

"Ugh, seriously?" You watched as the video tape roll he was trying to fix rolled across the floor. The black film was left in a line from the projector on the desk to the video tape beside you. You laughed as Kai turned to look at you.

"Uh, how long have you been watching?" Kai looked nervous as he started scratching at the back of his neck.

"I just got here, why?" "Oh, good." He didn't have the chance to tell you anything else as another kid walked through the door.

"Come quick! Mr. Zane's on the fritz!" At that news, you rushed down the hall to Zane's class and opened the door.

"What's going on here?" Cole walked into the classroom soon after you, Kai came through behind him.

"Brad got an Ultra Remote from New Ninjago City and it's controlling Mr. Zane." One of the girls explained the situation.

You walked past the girl to Brad and took the remote from him, freeing Zane with the click of a button.

"You good, Zane?" He slumped down onto the counter as you made sure he wasn't hurt.

"Who told Mr. [Name]?" "I don't know, ask him!" "It wasn't me!" All the kids started murmuring and accusing each other.

The bell rung and all the students rushed out of the classroom. Cole sat on the ground next to Zane and sighed. "Ah, recess. My favorite time."

You helped them up as you all began walking down the hall. The Ninja asked you some questions to help catch up with you as you were only visiting for the day.

Now you were all in the break room, and you had handed out pastries for everyone. All of them thanked you and gave you compliments. It made you quite embarrassed as you weren't sure how to properly respond.

"All right! Who took my pudding cup? My name was clearly written on it." Jay slammed the refrigerator door closed and looked at the Ninja resting on the couch.