Chapter 6: Sister bonding

Vitani was pretty self-conious mostly because of Kopa's return. Even though that she knew how he was as a cub, she wasn't fully adjusting that he was alive all this time and she never knew that her mother was the one who made her life with Kopa short-coming. 

She sighs, as that Kiara and Rani knows that this wasn't truly easy to cope with. "Vitani, I know it's a lot to take in." Rani said, as that the lioness looked at the queen with a skeptical expression. 

"How you two be so calm, especially you, Kiara? You just discovered that Simba and Nala didn't tell you had a older sibling!" 

The pale golden lioness said with a simple smile, "Well, I was pretty surprised. Although, it all makes sense now of why my father was pretty overprotective of me, in especially Kion was the leader of the Guard. 

I guess that losing Kopa made him felt like it was his fault as a parent, but it all works out in the end though, I managed to heal his truma somehow, his trust in others is not easy to grasp." 

Vitani seems to be in total awe of her sister-in-law, even though that learning the truth behind her brother's disappearance, she tries to understand why he never bothered to come back home to the Pridelands and that everyone simply forgotten he existed. 

Kiara begins to smile, "Speaking of Kopa, you like him, don't you?"

The Fiercest seems to be embarrassed of how accurate her guess was, as that both lionesses begin to laugh at her. 

"Why you guys laughing?!? Was it that too oblivious?" She asked, as the queen said, "Relax, Tani, no one is exactly blaming here. 

Honestly, I'll be more impressed if Kopa will ever figure it out. It took Kion a while to figure out that he had feelings for me." 

Kiara concurred, "Same for me and Kovu. Our family has some delicate airheads who doesn't understand about Upendi." 

As the girls were acquitted with their gossip about the royal siblings, the two male lions appeared walking with Bunga and Ono. 

Ono said, as the lions were walking towards the girls, "I seriously can't believe that Kuja would attack you like that without hesitation, Kopa." 

The lion seems to be worried as Kion reassures his brother, "Kopa, relax, we'll figure all of this out together. 

The Night Pride will do anything to help you fight against this villain." 

As that moment, the male lions looked at the trio. "Oh, I see that Tani gets along with Rani and Kiara. What you three talking about while we were away?"

The girls exchange looks at each other, as that the two lions shouldn't listen to girl gossip. "Oh, nothing special." Kiara said. 

Kiara walks towards the young prince and whispers to him, "You better talk to her properly. You'll never get this chance again." 

Kopa was curious of why she said that, but he gets this aching feeling that he never felt before, and he knew that he has to protect her, the Pridelands and their family.

Kuja continues his tracks to locate Kopa. He sneers at the sight of his arch-enemy's paw prints. "I will avenge the Pride that betrayed me! 

They shouldn't allow the Pridelander into our White Pride!" 

So, as the lion continued on, the lion was not aware that a baboon was tailgating him. "Ooh, Mufusa, things are about to get ugly. That lion is full with pure hatred. Do you think he can be persuaded?"