✿56

Vintage tee, brand new phone~

Eunseo took a deep breath as she stood infront of the wooden door of the house she once called home as her trembling hand went up to the door bell

Eunseo took a deep breath as she stood infront of the wooden door of the house she once called home as her trembling hand went up to the door bell. But she was unable to press it. Noticing this, Jaemin pressed the switch on behalf of her. She turned her head towards the male who insisted to come with her for the sake of her protection. "I'm with you", he reassured her.

Soon the door was opened by an older woman who flashed a big smile, pulling her in a motherly hug. Her eyes widened by the latter's action as she forgot to react in her warm touch. Hyein's eyes shifted to the young gentleman who just smiled at her as a greeting. "Last day, I didn't recognize you but you must be Jaemin right? Jeno's bestfriend?"

"Yes Mrs. Lee. This is for you." He handed the lady a basket of fruits.

"Oh my God! Thank you so much. Why are you two standing outside? Get in." She gave the two some space to get inside. Eunseo uncomfortably moved to the living room. A sudden nostalgia hit her as she looked around the room. The staircase coming down; she remembered how Jeno and she would ran on the stairs and fall down multiple times. The same wooden rocking horse which the siblings always fought for, was still there in a corner. The kitchen where she made cookies for the first time but it turned out to be a disaster. But her family members didn't complain and ate those hard burnt cookies with happy faces. The same sofa where they sat and watched movies. And she still remembered those silly fights between the siblings resulting into getting a good scolding from their mother. Those piggy back rides on her Dad's back still had a special place in her heart.

"Eun..." A hand on her shoulder brought her out of her nostalgic world. She turned around and saw her mother gesturing her to sit at the dining table. "I cooked everything you like today", Hyein said. "Let's have lunch first."

Jaemin and Eunseo sat side by side as the latter stared at all the dishes on the table.

"I am really happy that you came today. I thought you would not come."

"I came only because Aunt Haewon told me. Where's Dad?", she asked, indicating the man who raised her.

Just after saying his name, footsteps were heard as they saw a man in his fifties coming downstairs and ultimately settling himself infront of the new couple. He cleared his throat and looked at the youngsters. He didn't mind Jaemin's presence because he had assumed that the young man already knew about her past and her now relation with them. "It's been so long, Eunseo. How are you?"

"Happier than ever", she replied nonchalantly.

"Glad to know. I see you brought a companion with you. I already recognized you, young man. Na Jaemin, right? Graffitti's CEO. Your recent fashion show has become the talk of the town, rather I should say the world. I was especially surprised to see my son there and even Eunseo."

Not knowing how to reply, he just nodded with a half smile.

"Aren't you supposed to be her boss?", the mother asked.