CHAPTER 13.

Hayley sat down on the bar stool and ordered a beer and a shot and glanced over at Marcel as he sat down, "How's it going as Alpha? it's been three months since the massacre of the rogue wolves haven't seen you round much," Marcel commented

"I wanted to be there for the pack, they have accepted me as Alpha, all too willingly," Hayley confided.

"That's just residual guilt expressing itself Hayley, were supernatural death occurs and wolves always need a leader right and who better to lead them than a Labonair queen," Marcel quipped lightly, "Seen much of Klaus," He fished and she smiled, Marcel knew that smile of hers well enough it was her content, all was good smile.

"He's been helpful, he calls me everyday or comes and sees me. Klaus has been my rock through this, he has had bouts of guilt over his actions over the centuries, which took me by surprise, but then it shouldn't have he feels, has a conscious he's just better at burying than most," Marcel nodded in agreement with her observation, "The packs get together often and they all intermingle, everyone's excited for Kelly and Derek's wedding tonight, Rebekah told me all the Mikaelson's' would be there."

"Oh yeah we'll be there, how are the kids from the pack liking the new school?"

"They love it, Finn is getting quite the reputation, hey.....is it true Bonnie and Finn are an item? Caroline told me Bonnie had decided to move here and live and Klaus mentioned they were getting close, how close?" Hayley asked and Marcel grinned.

"Close enough that Finn is offering himself up to be linked with her so she can have Immortality," Marcel revealed and Hayley's head snapped around to him her eyes searching his face for signs of a joke, "Freya and Bonnie will be linked to Finn, Vincent to me and Davina to Kol."

"What about Keelin?" Hayley asked.

"Well we are all hoping that you and Klaus get it on to create Hope again and then we can beg for a few drops of her blood and bam hybrid status for Keelin," Marcel admitted, Hayley chuckled ruefully shaking her head.

"Does Klaus know you all have this devious plan in mind?" She questioned.

"Ah well Klaus is no fool he must be aware we are all hoping."

"He was adamant at the beginning he wouldn't have Hope with me."

"Yeah not when you were with Elijah, but you're not with Elijah, Gia is a firm presence in his life now."

"True she moved from the Crescent compound yesterday to live with him," Hayley disclosed.

"Really? Bex is behind on the family gossip, too busy with Hannah. That little girl is a gem, Hayley she even has Bex's pout when she wants something, I give in to her every time just like I do with her Mother," Marcel confessed and Hayley chuckled.

"I always knew you and Rebekah would make great parents. Rebekah came for a visit with Hannah to the Crescent camp the other day she told me Freya had done some blood work spells on Hannah she is definitely a wolf."