CHAPTER 19.

Original Hybrid : Morning, I enjoyed our run last night, I slept really well. I love you and enjoy your day.

Klaus rolled over in bed and took his phone from the bedside table and saw the text from 'little wolf' he opened it with a smile and saw the photo of her, sleep tousled head on the bed, having just woken. He had never been privy to the sight of her on waking before, even when they had gotten Hope back as a baby in the compound, she had always been showered and dressed when he had gone to see Hope in the morning having her morning bottle. Hayley had worn her inscrutable face, the one he had always found hard to read and even if she had smiled her eyes were never looking directly into his they were focused lower on his face or on Hope or anything else in the room but him. He liked knowing she had looked into the lens with those sultry just opened eyes and taken the shot for his benefit alone.

little wolf : I too enjoyed our run, you are beautiful on waking. I look forward to an eternity of opening morning eyes to the vision of you next to me.

I love you.

Original Hybrid : Just showered, what do you think? Does this colour suit me?

Klaus was standing in his kitchen in the North East Atlantic compound house mixing the warm just delivered blood from one of Marcel's vampire minions, tapped from the fresh vein of some early morning tourist in the quarter when he turned over his phone and smiled at her name in messages and opened it, a low growl escaping as he looked at those toned legs spread slightly apart, the satin and lace covering the apex at her thighs, her flat toned stomach, her firm breasts pushed up in the raspberry coloured lace and satin bra. The heavy lidded half closed eyes and the inviting smirk on her lips, he gulped down the blood and the bourbon he had mixed in the glass feeling the black veins around his eyes throb with lust, desire and blood, if she were here right now he would tear those scraps of lace and satin off her body with his teeth. Lay her on the kitchen bench top, spread those long legs of hers wide and ravish her till she was moaning and writhing under him with his tongue buried deep in her cunt, until her juices flowed over his tongue. His cock hard in his jeans and pushing at the stiff fabric and zipper, he growled again as his fingers flew across the screen.

little wolf : I would rather see those appealing scraps of lace and satin shredded by my teeth on the floor.

Hayley chuckled when she read the message back from him and pulled her jeans and top on. Leaving the house to go and speak with the pack community group about the Crescent wolf float for this year's Mardi Gras parade.

Klaus was beside Morgan on the grassed area of the NEA compound listening to the wolf committee group talk about this year's float, only half listening to them, early morning visions of Hayley in his mind.

"Elijah has offered the Abattoir as the after parade celebration place. All the supernaturals are invited from all the factions. Gia, Bonnie, Rebekah and Caroline are arranging the outdoor area of the compound for the kids with entertainment and food vans, keeping it a more family oriented celebration till those with kids want to leave for home. The kids are put to bed and then the party can become more adult centred," Morgan informed Klaus and the others. Klaus nodded his agreement as the four others commented. Klaus heard his phone ping and his cock twitched straight away, his nerve endings on high alert, hoping it was from the little wolf and not some boring matter he needed to attend to. He pulled his phone and saw her name, turning so his screen was hidden from the other males eyes he opened the text.