deux

Celeste met up with Tiaré before her shift at their favorite bar. Right around the baseball stadium. There was a game tonight, so she couldnt stay to chat for long because Chris had he working hours of 9 to 5. But isnt that the usual? Why should she complain? Celeste never even worked passed the hour of one. She'd never be used to this.

She sat up to a table top and Tiaré clanked her drink with hers immediately and took a swig of her alcohol. "Shit I needed that." She chuckled after. "Hows the new boss?" She asked. Celeste rolled her eyes and put her sweater around the back of her chair.

"He is over the top. Lets just say that."

"What hours he got you working?"

"9 to 5, but I need my rest." Celeste whined.

"Now your a real dancer, watch you be slumped all day girl! Anyways I ordered us some hot wings." She smiled widely at her.

"Good. But my fresh acrylics say otherwise."

"Who cares, but tell me why Amaury moved Aysia and I to the 3rd section? Were the best dancers now that your gone. Who is this nigga fooling? Who is he replacing us with?" She said in an outrage.

"Who knows. Probably some old hoes he has." Celeste said as she then noticed Chris stroll in with a few other guys. She managed to not make eye contact.

"What time we heading over?" Jarelle asked Chris then dapped him up.

"No hey nigga whats up, how you been doing?" Chris wondered aloud to him.

"Sorry nigga, but you enjoying that life I already know. But what time?"

"Does it matter?" Chris breathed heavily as he tried to keep his highness down. His mind was traveling backwards and not forwards.

"No. It dont, snag any new girls from Amaury's?"

"Just one. Her name is Celeste." He replied.

"Whats her age? You still cant be bringing in no young girls." He reminded Chris. Last time Chris had young women in his clubs, and sleeping with him, he was threatened to be charged.

"Im not sure, we'll find out later tonight." Chris said not paying it as much attention as he should.

Celeste walked into her shift, with butterflies. She wasnt a shy person, but this club was isolated within the city and she didnt like that. Most of the other dancers stared at her as she walked in. She ignored them. Celeste was a person who spoke if you spoke.

She made herself pretty with all the latest make up by MAC and got dressed in her strapped up outfit, making the other girls gasp. Most walked out but, one stayed. She was petite and had a jet black pixie cut. Her piercings screamed nasty! But she was a 10 in the face and ass.

"Hey, dont mind them. They arent used to newbies. He brought you in huh?" She asked Celeste.

"He did. Does he pay well here?" She asked brushing out her midlength hair.

"If you can bring in the money, then yes. Just dont get sexually attached to him. Its not a smart choice." She said. Before she could speak again Chris barged into the room with a full hell of a temper.

"chienne, aller secouer le cul là-bas ! Je ne vous payer pour parler aux débutants !" He yelled frantically making the girl with the cute pixie cut scatter out the room. "Dumb bitch." He scoffed then sat into Celeste make up chair as she stood behind him. He smiled at her reflection. "Don't you look nice." He smirked licking his lips. Celeste almost cringed as she felt the cold air move over her head, but remained still.