trois

"You wanted to speak?" Chris said politely sitting across from Amaury at the small cafe outside. Their body guards basically provided the shade around the table, since the restaurant didnt provide umbrellas at the table. Chris hated restaurants that didnt or couldnt afford items that costumers wanted. The weather was decent enough for him to not complain for a table inside. Amaury's long time partner Clovis joined them also.

"I did. Hows Celeste?" Amaury asked.

"No you cant have her back. Not even for money." Chris mugged Amaury and Clovis then sat back into his seat. "You niggas disgust me." He said tossing his hand around in the air.

"Hows the incomes?" Clovis wondered.

"Clovis thats none of your damn business." Chris said.

"Fou?" Amaury snickered the waved a waitress over.

"Dont use my language on me before I bust five other languages on your Italian ass nigga." Chris wasnt much a force to be reckoned with. You do one thing, he'll do anything to one-up you basically.

Amaury shrugged and ordered his meal. The waitress went around the table to Clovis then Chris. Chris was difficult and pointed to whatever he wanted on the menu. He felt like he made the waitress nervous if he actually spoke the order. He often thought he was nerve wrecking to humans.

"So whats the real reason Im here?" Chris sighed handing the menu to the waitress.

"Excuse me drink?" The waitress asked Chris.

"Lemonade, dont bring me that weak shit either. If its weak use real sugar, not no artificial sweetener packet either. Now god damn Amaury and Clovis tell me why Im here. I could be making the renovations on my house. But no Im here staring at two idiots!" Chris shouted almost wanting to flip the table over.

The waitress scurried off as Amaury and Clovis tried to find the right words.

"Were losing business, do you want to merge companies?" They said on cue.

There was pure silence at the table. You could hear the small whirl winds and other conversations inside the restaurants. But at that specific table, it remained quiet.

"Do I want to merge companies? Thats the same thing as asking me to share my girls. I dont share. You should know this!" He replied taking up the drink the waitress dropped off for him. He approved of the drink then sent her off on her way.

"Its a yes or no question. Were starting at 50 grand." Clovis acquired. That didnt interest Chris though.

"Im tired of looking at you two. Im out." He decided to just take his lemonade with him. Who was going to chase him down for a glass cup and lemonade? He chucked his deuces up to the men and left out the small area and got into his Lamborghini. His bodyguards were sent off to the club. At this moment he wanted to be alone. Getting into the car, he started up his engine and sped off. He was the only man in Baltimore who had the sportiest cars, so you couldnt mistaken him for someone else.

Arriving at his mansion back in the suburbs, way back. Where most of the old white rich people lived, he parked his car infront of his garage and got out with his lemonade in hand. Entering the house, his dogs ran up to him and he failed to make communication with them, so they ran back upstairs.

He texted his home decor team in a group chat telling them to arrive around 3 pm. He didnt have much plans for today, Jarrelle and his sister Cyrillè were coming over for dinner. He couldnt cook for anything. This meant he needed either one of his hoes to come over, or to bother Celeste he could invite her over. Only that meant he had to text one of the dancers for her number because he sure didnt have it.