cinq

Celeste stayed outside of the bedroom to hear what he was singing along to. Her ear pressed against the door.

"Slob on my knob, like corn on the cob, check in with me, and do your job, lay on the bed, and gimme head, dont have to ask, dont have to beg, Breezy is my name, sex is my game, lets call the boys, lets run a train, squeeze on my nuts-" Before Chris could finish his little session, Celeste barged into the room watching him play with himself.

"Horny?" She wondered closing the door slightly back.

"Sorry, I was having a little fun." He grunted then came to the door wearing some boxers. "Come in." He nodded and let her inside of the room. Walking around she found her clothes she had laid out for today.

She played around with the outfit and decided between which jeans she wanted to wear.

"Aye!" He snapped. "Cmon we dont need to look all cute for a ride down to the club real quick. I need to pick up some papers then were going to meet someone. Besides the only person you should be trying to look cute for is me." Chris told Celeste as she still decided which jeans to wear.

"Light wash or dark wash?" She said to herself.

"Hurry up Celeste. I got money to make, dont you want a paycheck?" He offered. As soon as Celeste heard that, she picked up the light wash jeans and placed them on her body. Pulling over a tank top, she put on her Nike's then grabbed her bag and followed him out the bedroom. Landing the last stair, he opened the garage and the door slid up. "Which car?" He asked with a cigarette hanging out his mouth.

"The Range Rover." She said.

"That car? Thats yours now." He reached for a key on the wall and handed it to her, then got into the passengers seat of the Range Rover. Was she seriously just handed a key to a Ranger Rover and now its hers? Celeste loved this, but hid her emotions.

Getting in, her phone began to blow up, it was probably Tiaré. The two were supposed to meet up for breakfast, but Chris stopped that. He kept Celeste in the bed with him all morning. After his little discussion about the rules and threatening her life, they went back to his house just because.

"Want me to answer it? Ill answer it." He said digging into her purse.

"Can you not?" Celeste asked pulling out of the garage.

"Ill do as I please?" He chuckled. "Hello? Who calling?" He answered. "No, theres no Celeste here, Im sorry." He replied with a large smirk on his face.

"Chris, put her on speaker." Celeste demanded. He shrugged and placed Tiaré on speaker.

"Get your nigga!" She yelled down the phone to Celeste.

"Tiaré your on speaker and stop yelling please. Sorry I couldn't meet you for breakfast." She said making a turn out of the luxurious, white picketed fence neighborhood.

"Oh, so now y'all fuck 9-5?" Celeste found this a little offensive, however Chris was doing flips inside his brain. He found it amusing.

"No we don't. Ill call you later Tiaré."

"Okay go fuck him and call him daddy. Squirt like you told me you would for him!" Tiaré yelled then hung up. Chris laughed and placed the phone into her purse.

"She's funny." He said staring at Celeste's side profile.

"Yeah, but she was being dumb a second ago."

"You wanted to squirt? Why didn't you?" He said leaning closer to her

"Thats a very uncomfortable question to ask." Celeste decided biting her lower lip. She didn't want to be too sexual with Chris anymore since her plan had backfired in her face yesterday. Now that he was onto what she had in mind, what was she going to do to get away from these rules and Chris himself. "Besides, Tiaré was lying." She shrugged.