quarente- trois

Chris was in total shock to see the woman he recalled killing out of spite right before him

Chris was in total shock to see the woman he recalled killing out of spite right before him. He was still scared of the strange reality when she was now coming face to face with him. Her heels making a profound clack against the pavement as he took a deep breath and stood up to move backwards and away from her.

"Ain't you dead?" He cries out with a slight fear, he closes his eyes to resist looking at her, but she shortly holds out her hand and takes his in hers.

"No, I'm not dead Chris. I know it may seem strange, and it's a very long story. But I only did this because I needed a lot of time away from you, I hope you can understand." Chantel says with a soft and genuine smile. Chris gives her a short glare before realizing that this just couldn't be real.

"You got me, where the cameras at. If I'm being punk'd someone could have at least told me to look decent. A nigga not even matching, not even matching brands, you fugazi for that." He winks to Chantel who was staring obliviously at him.

Chantel wasn't here to punk him or make jokes about her being alive, she was just back to win over her man, and get someone she's missed back. She didn't care about Celeste and was glad her plan went as planned.

"Hey look," Chantel says turning around and pulling up her wavy hair, she tucked her head down and showed Chris his initials behind her ear that she got tattooed when they first starting going together. Chris clenched his jaw still not believing any of this was real and placed his smooth thumb over the tattoo, feeling a sense of the same day he was right beside her when she got the tattoo. And it suddenly hit him that the woman he had missed and loved so long ago was for a fact alive— he wasn't sure how but would hear it from her later. He remembered when he caught her in the acting of cheating, but for some reason, he let that slip out his conscious, turned Chantel around to face him and kissed her passionately. Dragging his thick lips all over hers as she indulged herself into him and linked her arms behind his neck.

"Now you believe I'm real?" Chantel asks as a tiny smile forced upon his face and he pecked her lips again before bringing her inside, lifting her ass into his hands as he found an open space against the living room sofa.

"Do you know how long I've missed you, despite everything?" He mumbles kissing into her breast as he removes her shirt from off her body.

"Not really, you went and replaced me, it hurts but I'm back now."

"Nobody could ever replace you Chantel, you know this." He grunts whipping off his belt and completing the moment with another long kiss, finding the two naked on the sofa, they let out a soft moan before he used his dick to do all the pleasuring and talking— making up all the missed out time.

Celeste took her sweet time getting out of her car and locking it afterwards. She wasn't surprised another car was pulled up in front of the house, nor would she be surprised to catch Chris with another woman— she held her head too high to even try to let Chris and his words bother her.