Chapter 4

A nearly a year had passed since Izuku started school, and he already decided he didn't like it. One morning his alarm went off and he dismissed it, he then rolled over and groaned.

Izuku: "Mph. I don't wanna go."

Nana: 'You have to.'

Izuku: "What could one day do?"

Nana: 'Fair point.'

Izuku: "Too bad you can't make me invisible."

Nana: 'What do you mean Izuku? I can."

Izuku was now confused.

Izuku: "What? But Scarab said it couldn't."

Nana: 'From what it left behind, I think it just wanted you to be found. Kinda happy it did since I can actually talk to you now, my adorable little grandson!'

Izuku: "I see. Well do it then."

Nana: 'What's the magic word?'

Izuku sighed.

Izuku: "Please, Grandma?"

Instead of words she just activated the scarab's nanotech, having it thinly cover him, and activated the cloak. The process finished just in time for Shota to enter the room.

Shota: "Where is he?"

He started to look around until his eyes landed on the mysterious floating blanket which Izuku had forgotten to push off. Shota then activated his quirk, making the nanotech deactivate and reenter the scarab.

Izuku: "Uh. Hi."

Shota pinched the bridge of his nose.

Shota: "Izuku, mind telling me why were you cloaked?"

Nana: 'You're not getting out of this so just tell him.'

Izuku: "I, uh. I wanted to skip school today. Sorry Uncle Sho."

At this a small smirk appeared on Shota's face, as if he was waiting for this moment.

Shota: "Well then, if you're so determined to do this that you'd use your quirk, how about something else?"

Izuku, now interested, sat up.

Izuku: "Like what?"

Shota: "Training. The entrance exams are in a year, so why don't we start your training?"

Izuku, now fully excited, jumped out of his bed.

Izuku: "Yes please!"

Shota's smirk widened into his signature grin.

Shota: "Well if you're so excited, I'll make it hell for you. From this day on, every weekend will be used for training. The only breaks you will get are for eating."

Izuku grew a scared look on his face.

Izuku: "W-what will this t-training be?"

Shota: "You'll see. Get dressed, we're going to UA."

Izuku was excited again as Shota left the room.

---

Shota opened a door and stepped inside, Izuku was right behind him. The room they just entered looked to be a training room of sorts. Izuku then noticed the different types of targets. There were punching bags, ballistic dummies, and even robots. Izuku had also noticed the weird gazes he got from the students, though he figured that was just from him not wearing a uniform. Shota then stopped infront of a small closet.

Shota: "Wait just a second."

Izuku stopped as Shota started digging through the closet, eventually pulling out two objects.