Chapter 6

Izuku and Toru were once again I front of the UA gates, this time however, they were there as full on students, uniforms and all.

Izuku: "We're finally here. I can't wait."

Toru: "Me too! Let's go!"

She grabbed Izuku's arm and they both began running into the building. Izuku noticed that in her excitement, she accidentally pulled some light to her legs, making herself faster. They reached the classroom in no time. Once they reached it, Hagakure threw open the door and walked inside with Izuku close behind her. Izuku noticed the boy with the glasses and Jirou were both inside along with a few others. Upon seeing the green haired boy, he stood and walked over, arms kept at perfect 90° angles.

???: "You, boy with the green hair! Back during the entrance exams you took a large piece of debris to the head, are you okay?"

Izuku: "Uh, y-yeah. It was just a concussion, my quirk helped me make a full recovery. I'm Izuku Midoriya, who are you?"

Izuku stuck his hand out, which his spectacled peer shook.

???: "My name is Tenya Iida. That is odd, I thought your quirk had to do with that blue substance on your body."

Izuku: "It's nanotech my body naturally produces, it's pretty complicated."

Iida: "I don't doubt it. Natural nanotechnology, that is interesting. Anyhow, I'll leave you be for now, I hope we can get along despite our previous interactions."

His eyes then darted to the side.

Iida: "Hey! Stop using that desk as a chair!"

He then walked past Izuku and over to a boy with a bird head. Izuku then looked over at Toru, intending to catch up to her and start a conversation, but he noticed she was busy talking to a girl with pink hair and skin. He then sat down at the closest desk and put his head down to wait for the others and whoever their teacher was. After a couple minutes he felt a tap on his shoulder. When he lifted his head he noticed it was Toru.

Izuku: "Hagakure? I thought you were talking to that other girl."

She smiled

Toru: "I was, but then I noticed you sitting all on your lonesome and decided I should stick with you for now. I can always make new friends another day after all."

Izuku smiled back and sat up.

Izuku: "Thank you, truly."

She then grabbed a chair from a nearby desk and slid it over to sit at the desk he was at.

Toru: "So, how's life with your grandma in your head?"

Izuku: "It's good. I like having her here, she's the last piece of biological family I have left, so I'm happy I have her, even if she's only in my head."

Toru: "Well how about this. Once we graduate and become full on pros, we can hunt down and arrest the bastards who took your mom from you, okay?"

Izuku shook his head.

Izuku: "They're probably already dead. They were being paid, once they came back empty handed, I have a feeling they were promptly eliminated."

Toru shrugged.

Toru: "Then we take down whoever paid them."

Izuku: "Sure. I'll even have grandma get a few swings in too."

Nana: 'Damn right. They'll pay for killing Inko and hurting you Izuku."

Izuku smiled wide. Then the door opened and a man in a yellow sleeping bag slinked inside, though Izuku and Toru already knew who it was. They looked at each other and nodded. Toru manipulated the light in the room bend around her, making herself invisible and Nana activated the cloaking mode of the Scarab. Knowing Shota hadn't seen them yet, they decided to play a prank on him.

The tired man slithered out of his sleeping bag and looked up, ready to complain about the class' speed in shutting up, when he noticed the two students he knew should be there, weren't.

Shota: "Izuku, Hagakure. Come out or I'm telling lunch rush. Not to feed you."

The room remained quiet.

Shota: *Mumbling* "Problem Children."

He activated his quirk and began scanning the room, nothing. He looked behind himself, nothing. Now confused he deactivated his quirk. Then he realized something and stepped out of the way just in time to avoid the two who decided to tackle him from the ceiling. Once they hit the ground they both became visible.

Shota: "You two. Desks. NOW."

He flared his quirk for added intimidation which got them both moving.

I&T: "Yes Sir!"

They quickly went back to their desks.

Shota: "Good, now that everyone is here we can begin."

He pulled two boxes out from behind the front podium and placed them on two desks at the front.

Shota: "These contain your PE uniforms, put them on and meet me outside."

He then left the classroom and the students did as they were told.

Their first day had started, now can they survive Shota's famous First Year Purge?