Concerns

Summary: Elsa tells Anna and Kristoff her and Jack and getting married.

(Written with ChatGPT) 

Elsa sat nervously at the dinner table, picking at her food as she tried to gather the courage to bring up the topic that had been weighing on her mind for weeks. She was going to talk to Anna and Kristoff about getting married, but she was nervous about their reaction.

As they ate, Elsa's mind raced with all the possible outcomes. What if they didn't approve? What if they thought it was too soon? What if they had concerns about her being queen and getting married?

Finally, Elsa took a deep breath and decided to just go for it. "Guys, there's something I need to talk to you about," she said, her voice trembling slightly.

Anna and Kristoff both looked up from their plates, sensing the seriousness in Elsa's tone. "What is it, Elsa?" Anna asked, her brow furrowing with concern.

Elsa took another deep breath. "I've been thinking a lot lately about getting married."

Anna's eyes widened in surprise, and Kristoff looked at Elsa with a mixture of curiosity and concern. "Getting married? To who?" Anna asked.

Elsa felt a rush of nervousness as she said the words. "To Jack," she replied.

Anna's face lit up with excitement. "Oh my gosh, Elsa! That's amazing!" she exclaimed.

Kristoff looked at Elsa, his expression unreadable. "Are you sure about this? It's a big decision."

Elsa nodded, feeling grateful for his concern. "Yes, I'm sure. Jack and I have talked about it, and we both feel like it's the right thing to do."

Her sister reached across the table and took Elsa's hand. "I'm so happy for you, Elsa. Jack is amazing, and you two are perfect for each other."

She felt a wave of relief wash over her. She had been so worried about their reaction, and now that they were supportive, she felt like she could breathe again.

But then Anna's face fell, and Elsa could see that something was bothering her. "What's wrong?" she asked.

Anna looked at Elsa, her expression serious. "I just don't want you to feel like you have to get married because it's expected of you. You're the queen, and you have to think about what's best for Arendelle, not just what makes you happy."

She nodded, understanding Anna's concerns. "I know... And I've thought about that. But Jack and I love each other, and we want to be together. And I think that having him by my side will only make me a better queen."

Kristoff looked at Elsa, his expression softening. "I get it. And I'm happy for you. You deserve to be happy."

Elsa smiled, feeling grateful for her sister and Kristoff's support. "Thank you, both of you. It means a lot to me."

As they finished their meal, it felt like a weight had been lifted off her shoulders. Talking to Anna and Kristoff had helped her see that getting married was the right thing to do, and that she had their support.

After dinner, Elsa went to her room and wrote to Jack. As she talked to him about her conversation with Anna and Kristoff, she felt a sense of excitement and anticipation building within her. She was going to marry the man she loved, and nothing could stop her from being happy.