Sad Excuse For A Skirt

"Ughhh" I yell dramatically squirming on my bed that I currently am sprawled out on trying to decide wether or not I should go to this dumb party.

"Why is it even this hard of a decision? Its a party and we are two TEENAGERS" Trevor sighed putting emphasize on the word teenagers.

"I guess I'll go... but just for you" I slapped Trevors stomach hopping off of my bed to look for an outfit.

The last hour consisted of me picking out outfits and Trevor saying no, until we finally agreed on something, or should I say he agreed and I was too tired to fight.

He had chosen a sleeveless black and red corset tip and a rather small black skirt. "I dont even know why I have this, it's way too small"

  I complain waving the sad excuse for a skirt in the air. "Its hot trust me" Travor said throwing finger guns my way with a quick and cringey wink.

Why does he do stuff like this, I slap my face filling the room with a loud clap noise.

After I was fully clothed- can you even call this fully clothes?!?!?

Any way I was dressed I threw my black boots back on and tossed my hair in a ponytail to finish the look. "You should keep your hair down" Trevor rises from my bed and points at the back of my head where my high pont tail lied.

"Fine" I gently pull my rubber band out making sure not to pull my hair (I am super tender headed).

"Ok Im done!" | jump up and down in front of Trevor, to be honest I was kinda excited now that I was all dressed up I looked great! I added some lipgloss and mascara to the look just to give it a lil extra wowza.

"Ok lets get going mate" Trevor said once again failing at an Australian accent. I rolled my eyes not being able to hold back my laughter.

"Alrighty" I walk over to my door and hold it open so Trevor could walk out first turning off the lights on my way out.

"I dont wanna be anything other than what Ive been tryna be lately all I have to do is think of me and I have peace of minnnnndddddd" I sing loudley sticking my head out the window I was getting some weird looks.

But I dont care I love this song, "Ok Ok" Trevor says pulling me out of my singing trance. "Come back into the vehicle" he laughed, 'pshhh party pooper" I fake pout crossing my arms in my seat.

"Oh no the party hasnt begun yet" He said looking at me from the corner of his eyes.

If i could have one wish for the night its that its a trouble free, fun and peaceful night...

Can a party even be peaceful?!

——

Sorry for the shortness of this I was running out of ideas 😭😭😭.