Cute Dimples

"GET OUT" I screamed as Ryan's eyes traveled down to baby yoda. OMG THIS IS SO EMBARRASSINGGGGG.

"Nice underwear" he moved closer leaning his back against the counter near me.

I grab my soaking skirt to hide my underwear from his lingering eyes. "Just give me the clothes" I reach my free hand out impatiently.

"Ohhh can't we stay like this for a while" he attempted a puppy dog face holding the clothing above his head.

"Please" I whispered his hand slowly brought the clothes back down. YES PITY ME GIVE ME GIVE ME.

But right before I could get my hands on the fabric he ripped it away placing it above his head once again.

I attempted jumping for it but failed miserably... I trip on Ryan's big freakin shoe!!!!

"Oh shoot" I yell as I began to fall I close my eyes waiting for the hard impact on the cold tile floor. WHY AM I ALWAYS FALLING IN FRONT OF HIM.

"You can open your eyes now luv" he said in a sarcastic voice from under me....

WAIT! FROM UNDER ME?!?!!!??

I open my eyes quickly and look on the floor beneath me... and there he lay his piercing blue eyes staring up at me a smirk formed onto his pink lips. I sit there frozen legs wrapped around his stomach.

"Not that I don't love this position but do you think you could get up?" Ryan says through a smirk. Causing me to blush not in an oh I'm so attracted to him kinda way. More like an I wanna die right now kinda way.

I grabbed the counter ready to pull myself up when the worst possible thing that could have happened did.... The door creaks open Ryan and I both swing our heads in unison to see who was about to enter. Both frozen in place...

Oh FROGLEGS it's Trevor....

"WHAT THE ACTUAL F**k" Trevor screamed staring down at me and Ryan lying on the floor. "It's definitely not what it looks like" I jump up raising my hands in defense before I snatch the clothing away from Ryan who was still in the floor.

"Oh it's totally what it looks like Trevy" Ryan mocked using my arm to pull himself up despite my resistance.

"Are you serious?!? Ryan?!?" Trevor looked at me disappointment painted all over his face. I looked back and forth from Trevor to Ryan. It looked like they were about to kill eachother.

"I di-" I began before being interrupted by Trevor scoffing and storming out of the bathroom slamming the door on his way out.

"WHAT THE HECK" I turn to Ryan who seemed to be amused by the situation. I re-open the slammed door and began to walk out but was stopped by Ryan's tight grasp on my arm. I look down at his hand he had nice hands...

"What" I swipe my arm for him not really wanting to hear what he had to say.

"You might want to put that on first" he points to the bottoms in my hand.

DID I ALMOST JUST WALK OUT IN MY BABY YODA UNDIES?!?

"Yeah whatever, then you leave" I pointed to the cracked door to signal for Ryan to leave. He looks at me in disbelief. I mean what did he expect me to want to just chill with him in the bathroom?!?! I think not.

Ryan scoffs and mimics Trevor's earlier actions y'know door slamming and stuff. I observe the clothing Ryan had brought for me earlier. It was a skirt shorter than the one I had before. The color was repulsive it was hot pink with rhinestones on the top it definitely was not his mothers.

I pull on the skirt and look in the mirror. Who have I become?! I know dramatic but your not the one in a red and black top with a hot pink skirt. I guess I've lost the only think I had... fashion...