PILOT

𝖢𝖧𝖠𝖯𝖳𝖤𝖱 𝖮𝖭𝖤
𝖯𝖨𝖫𝖮𝖳 𓂃 ★

Morgan got home from a long day, she was holding her daughter Christal in her arms and placed her down. "Let mommy open the door." She smiled down at her as she twisted the key in the lock, it didn't open. "Access denied." Morgan raised an eyebrow as she banged on the door, "Suspicious activity detected." Morgan gasped. "Suspicion?! It's Morgan!" She tried to open the door as a large blue screen came on, with a hand print. "Please scan your hand." Morgan rolled her eyes as she placed her hand on the screen, she saw her name pop up. "Access granted, welcome home Mrs. Jeon." She groaned as she helped Christal inside, Bam immediately rushed over to them. "Mom, did you get it?!" Asher who was her second oldest ran to her, she raised an eyebrow as she remembered what he wanted. "Here." She pulled out of her bag and handed him a new game, he's been begging for it for weeks. Asher would've bought it with his own money but he hasn't gotten his allowance yet. "Thank you!" He grabbed her and kissed her cheek before leaving, Jungkook watched him walk away and he rolled his eyes. "They will never know the word no if you keep spoiling them." He said, and Morgan glared at him as she handed Christal the Starbucks Cake Pop she got her. "And I will never be able to enter my own home if you keep adding more and more security." She placed her hands on her hips, but he grabbed her by her waist and pulled her to him, he smiled. "You know I just wanna keep you all safe." He smiled as he leaned in and pressed his lips against here, she couldn't help but smile as she pressed back, her lipstick staining his lips slightly. "I'll let you know next time." He smiled down at Christal and picked her up. "Hi baby." He held onto her, and Christal chewed on her Cakepop. "Mommy spent a lot of money.." She whispered, and Jungkook raised an eyebrow. "Where'd you go?" He asked her, and Morgan shrugged as she entered the kitchen. "Just Target, and I got some coffee and I got her a cakepop, it's not that bad. The bags are in the car I hope Carlton can grab them, I wasn't able to since someone didn't wanna walk to the door like a big girl." She looked at Christal who covered her face, Jungkook smiled. "Mom!" Morgan ignored the yelling as Jungkook looked up, "MOM!" she tried to ignore the screaming as her eye twitched, she rubbed her forehead. "MOM!" Morgan groaned loudly as she began going upstairs, "WHAT?!" she shouted back. Jungkook laughed a little as Morgan reached Niro's room, she crossed her arms. "Where have you been?" He asked her, and she sighed. "I told you this morning I was going out, why are you screaming in my house?" Niro sighed as he went to her, "I'm sorry, mama. Could you please help me with my resume now?" he asked her, she smiled and nodded. "Let's go." Jungkook downstairs placed Christal into a high chair as his phone rang, he grabbed it and held it to his ear. "Hey Jimin." He said, and Jimin shouted. "Yooo! What's up? How are the kids? The wife?" He asked him, Jimin leaned against his kitchen counter. "Everything's good, everybody's good." He said to him smiling, as he stretched a little. "When are you guys having more kids?" He asked him, and Jungkook sighed. "Probably never, I know Morgan loves the kids but she definitely wants a mini her." He said, and Jimin rubbed his face. "Why? Cause all the kids technically belong to Irene?" He asked him, and Jungkook sighed deeply as he placed some Cheerios on Christal's tray. "Yeah, she may not say it but I know that's what she feels, she wants a kid with me, someone who actually came from her, she's never had kids before." Jungkook rubbed his face and kicked his lips, Jimin smiled. "You should talk to her about it." He said, and Jungkook nodded like he could see him. "Yeah, I know." He paused as he heard something from upstairs, "Hold on." he quickly put his phone down and ran upstairs. "Asher, watch Christal please!" He ran into his bedroom that he shared with Morgan and into the bathroom, he stared at her hunched over the toilet, throwing up everything that she put in her mouth. He quickly got on his knees and held her hair back, rubbing her back. "Baby, you've been throwing up for the past three days.." He said, but she didn't respond as she wiped her mouth with a cloth. "We need to see a doctor." Morgan's eyes quickly widened as she shook her head. "No, no. No doctors. I am fine, it's just something I ate." She stood up and walked out with a smile, Jungkook followed her. "Baby, you always say that." He grabbed her hand and pulled her towards him. "Jungkook, it's fine. I know a stomach bug is going around, they said it in the parent portal. I promise I'm okay." She held onto his cheek before she walked away, as he watched her. "Parent Portal? Wait.." He followed her downstairs into the kitchen, she watched her open the freezer and pull out their Mango Ice cream. "Yeah, why'd you make me buy that? You don't like Mango." He said to her, and she grabbed the pickle jar. "This one is good." She dipped the pickle inside of it and placed it into her mouth, he watched in horror. "I gotta go." He quickly grabbed his phone and his keys and left.