CLICK BOOM

𝖢𝖫𝖨𝖢𝖪 𝖡𝖮𝖮𝖬
𝖢𝖧𝖠𝖯𝖳𝖤𝖱 𝖳𝖶𝖮 𓂃 ★

The kids had reached Irene's house, they all were on the couch. Niro kept a close eye on all of his siblings, holding Jaden close while Asher had Christal, they stayed together. Niro had red eyes from all the tears he shed in the car, he knew they weren't safe there. Later in the day their items for the weekend was dropped off, he was surprised when he didn't see his mom or dads face, but his driver. Irene yawned as she looked at her kids, her arms were wrapped around a man. "Kids, this is Issac. He's my new husband, also your new step father. Get to know him. I'll start cooking diner." She walked away as Issac stared at the kids in front of him, Asher stared at him with dark eyes, he looked just like his father. "How are you kids?" He asked them, none of them said a word, Jaden looked down as he clutched on Niro's shirt, Niro played with his fingers as he looked around the place. "Don't be disrespectful. I am gonna be a new father figure to you." He said, and Asher raised an eyebrow. "You and Irene will be the last things we call parents, and you are not my daddy." He had a slight sas in his tone, as Issac glared at him and leaned closer. "You better watch your tone little boy, you're in my house. And the first thing in my house is to give your mother and I respect." Asher stared back at him as he held onto his sister, "And I will give my mother respect when she's here." Issac couldn't help but raise his hand but he heard footsteps. "Sir. Miss. Irene would like to see you." Asher looked to the side and his eyes immediately lit up, it was the kids old caretaker named Kyle. He was an amazing role model to them all, and he would take care of them when Jungkook was working. "I'm not done with you." Issac slowly moved away and he left, as Kyle made sure he was gone he smiled once he saw the kids. "Kyle!" Niro got up and immediately hugged him, all the kids gathered around him. "Oh, kids. I thought I'd never see your faces again, now what on earth are you doing here in such a toxic household?" He asked them, and Niro scoffed. "That bitch that you call your boss dragged us here, I don't even care anymore, I know mom and dad are gonna get us back.." He shook his head as Kyle sighed, "Irene wants nothing to do with you, she loves the idea that the government is on her side, they have no idea what type of pain she had put you through during those years. I know your father and your mother will get Justice." Kyle was very loyal to Jungkook, but he worked for Irene, he had a very strict contract. He admired his choice of leaving Irene to be with Morgan, he believed that Morgan was an excellent choice for him and she was everything he would ever need, he was indeed right. "Just be careful around here, okay? Watch your mouth, don't talk back, just obey. If anything happens I'll take the blame, I can see your fathers eyes staring into mine..asking me to take care of you guys while you are underneath this hell hole. I'll make sure absolutely nothing happens to you." He whispered to the children, rubbing Jadens hair softly. "You don't have to cry, don't be upset. You must stay strong, you'll see your parents tomorrow afternoon." He smiled before he left, as Asher grabbed bags. "Let's go set up." During the few hours they stayed at that house, they distanced themselves the entire time.

𝖭𝖠𝖬𝖩𝖮𝖮𝖭'𝖲 𝖧𝖮𝖴𝖲𝖤 𓂃 ★

Morgan parked her car in front of Namjoon's house and climbed up, her heels clicked against the pavement as she went to their door and knocked on it. She tapped her foot ass he waited, her shades going on top of her head, Namjoon's eldest daughter opened the door. "Hey Auntie." Kouture was Namjoon's first child, his first baby. "Hey baby, where's your mom?" Morgan let herself in as Koture looked back at her and shrugged her shoulders. "I don't know, she went out. Maybe to the grocery store?" Morgan sighed as she sat down, "That's okay, I'll wait for her." she smiled at her and the door swung open. "Oh, Morgan! Hey girl, oh lord let me get these bags in." Constance, Namjoon's wife. God, she was an icon. She's a model, a hard working mother, a good friend of Morgan's. "Hey, you good?" Morgan bent down to grab some of the bags but slightly winced, right..I'm pregnant. "Drop em! Drop em! Girl, you're in pain." Constance made Morgan drop the bags and immediately sat her back down on the couch, Morgan shook her head. "No no no, it's just the kids, this drama, Irene.." She let it slip past her mouth and Constance's eye twitched. "Irene?" Namjoon was rushing downstairs as he slipped past Kouture, he grabbed some bags. "It's alright baby, I got it." He winked at her as Constance blew him a kiss. "Kouture give your mother and aunt some privacy." He kissed his daughters forehead as he left the room, Kouture eventually left as Constance sat down next to Morgan. "Constance, that bitch came to my house and showed me a paper allowing her to take my kids. I watched her big ass guards drag Niro to that car and I didn't do anything, what could I have done? Drag them all back inside and then go to jail again?" Morgan covered her mouth as she rubbed her stomach, Constance caught eye to that, but she didn't say anything regards that. "You let that bitch come there like she owned the place? What are you and Jungkook gonna do?" She asked her, and Morgan shrugged. "Jungkook's been a wreck, he's just ready for tomorrow to come. Me? I know exactly what I'm gonna do." She clicked her teeth as Constance raised an eyebrow. "Aint nobody bailing you out of jail again." She said, and Morgan rolled her eyes. "Ain't nobody have to. I'm gonna be fine, I'm not gonna get caught, trust me. Anyways, I gotta go." She stood up and she hugged Constance, "Just be careful, alright?" Morgan nodded as as she waved goodbye, she walked out of the house and left.