Little One

Mikaelson! fem!reader x Harry Styles

Reader is an original(as in an original vampire from The Vampire Diaries/The Originals).

Reader is the youngest Mikaelson, twin sister to Henrik, and left her siblings behind after being chased off by her older brother, Niklaus. She keeps in touch with Elijah, Rebekah and Kol, hesitantly inviting them to her Art Gallery. With her boyfriend there, she didn't think anything could go wrong, until her siblings arrive...

WC 2k

"Darling, calm down! Everything will be just fine!"

For the past hour, Y/N has been running around the exhibition giving orders to the catering staff with worry plastered on her face. Her boyfriend of 4 years trailing behind her, the same expression on his face for a different reason.

"No, Harry! Everything has to be perfect! I'm-"

He grabs her hand, pulling her back and turning her around, her dress flowing at her feet. He takes her other hand in his, getting her full, undivided attention.

 He takes her other hand in his, getting her full, undivided attention

"You are panicking, love. I need you to take a few deep breaths for me, can you do that? In and out."

She nods and begins to take some deep breaths, Harry squeezing her hands in comfort as she does so. Once she's calmed down, she lets out a sigh and tears begin to fall down her cheeks.

Harry wipes them away and presses a kiss to her cheeks before pulling her into his arms, holding her securely to his chest. She looks up at him, tearing threatening to spill as she does.

"Now, would you like to tell me what's wrong? This is supposed to be a happy day, Y/N! Why the tears?"

She takes one more deep breath and begins to explain, though her voice is shaky.

"Y-You know how I've been talking to my family more?"

Harry nods in understanding, signaling her to continue.

"So I invited Kol to my exhibition and he asked to bring Elijah and Rebekah and I haven't seen them in so long. I'm just.. I'm scared! They're the only family I have and yet I'm scared to see them!"