part - 6

Two days passed

Today is  3rd Weeding Anniversary of Som and Naina. Whole RC Mansion was in hustle bustle as they celebrating their Anniversary in grand way. As per plan Anurag convinced Yuvraj's family to come to his house, at first they were confused why did they called but Rajveer said that his boss also had invited him to his home. All are running here and there in RC mansion. Bihari was instructed look after eatable items, Shubra was taking care of decorations. Anurag was playing shashwsti while Anirudh was in his study room related to some case

"Lochan da, aap KO Kya lagta hai woh log aayge ki nahi"? Shubra Asked. "
Hame lagta nahi pura vishwas hai ki woh log aayge, jarur aayge". Replied Trilochan.

Soon guest started coming. Trilochan and binoy got busy with their friends and business partners respectively. Anirudh come wearing a formal clothes in short in simple shirt and pant still looking handsome. Soon Som and Naina come holding each other's hands. All were wishing them and giving blessings for beautiful married life ahead with lots of gifts.

"Yuvraaaaj". Anurag screamed and run towards entrance. Hearing his all turned towards entrance and saw Yuvraj's family has arrived. Trilochan, Binoy and Shubra come towards them.
"Nomoshkar, Hume acha laga aap aay, waise aapko aane mai takleef tho nahi Hui na". Asked Shubra while greeting them. "Ji nahi hume Koi takleef nahi hui aane". Replied Sumati with smile. "I am happy that you come here with your family Rajveer". Said Binoy while patted Rajveer's shoulder. "How could I deny you sir and by the way let me introduce my family to you sir". Said Rajveer and introduce his family to them. Trilochan looked Shubra as Rajveer introduced Bondita as his sister, she nodded in yes. "Ladki tho achi lag rahi hai Aur shushel bi sath hi Anirudh ki tarah barrister bi hai". "Said Trilochan in mind. They all went inside and wished couple and gifted them. Anurag and Yuvraj were playing amount themselves. Bondita was talking to Shubra as was most comfortable with her.

"So ladies and gentleman, we all are gathered to celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary of my Som Dada and Nania boudi, and every celebration is boring without a dance, so I request Som Dada and Naina boudi to come on the stage". Said Batuk on mic and invite couple for dance.

They were dancing perfectly with beats of song with perfect moves. Anirudh and Bondita gets emotional seeing them dancing. They were missing their late partners. Soon dance end and couple cut the cake and made each other eat. Yuvraj come to Bondita with Anurag and said,"pishi muje bohot bhik lag rahi Aur maa bi nahi mil rahi please aap khila do na". "Ha thaku ma khila do  na muje bi bhuk lagi hai ". Said Anurag to Shubra who was with bondita."Beta tum Anurag KO bi khila do please muje kitchen kuch kaam hai ". Requested Shubra to Bondita. "Ji aunty mai khila dungi aap tension mat lijiye".she said and left with Yuvraj and Anurag

She brought two separate plates and start feeding them. Anurag was happy because except his father and thaku ma no one feed him. He was feeling like his mother is feeding him. Suddenly Anurag started coughing, bondita immediately made him drink water and rub his back to calm him down. "Aaram se beta, Ab thik hai"? Asked bondita. Anurag nodded with smile. After some time they finished eating. This all scenario was seen by Shubra and Trilochan. He smiled looking at them and said,"Tum sahi Kaha tha Shubra behen, ye ladki hamare anu ki  maa banegi. Tum ja ke Anirudh ki bulao". "Ji da mai abi bula ti hu". Replied Shubra and went to Call Anirudh.

Here Rajveer was searching for Bondita. Then he saw that she is eating ice cream standing in corner. He went there and stand in front of her but she was busy eating ice cream. "Aur chahiye ice cream". Rajveer asked in sarcastic tone. "Ha dada......". Bondita replied but stopped as she realized her brother caught her red handed. She looks up to her brother with puppy face as she know he will scold her. "Nahi nahi iss bar nahi pighal ne wala Aur kis se puch ke ice cream kha rahi ho tum ha"? Asked Rajveer with frowning expression. "Ice cream khane ka maan kar raha tha tho..kha liya ". Said Bondita with cute face. "Doctor Somnath yahi hai unse keh ke injection lagvau"? Asked bondita with angrily. "Daadaaa". Bondita uttered and pout angrily. "Kya Dada kitni bar bola healthy food ke alava kuch nahi kha sakti fir kyu ice cream khaya"?asked Rajveer with concern. "Sach mai Dada bohot man kar raha tha khane ka Aur hai bi ye chocolate ice cream kaise rokti khud KO ". Replied Bondita cutely. "Acha thik hai iss bar chod raha hu agli bar nahi Aur chal maa bula rahi hai tuje".
Said Rajveer and they left.

"Anirudh zara yaha aana". Called Shubra to Anirudh. "Ji maa kaheye"? Asked Anirudh. "Lochan da bula rahe hai tuje chal". Said Shubra and both went to Trilochan. "Arey Anirudh aao ye sumati behen Woh Anurag ka dost hai na Yuvraj uski thaku maa hai Aur inka beta hamari company mai kaam karta hai Aur inki beti woh tumhari tarah barrister hai". He introduce sumati to Anirudh. He smiled and took her blessings. Suddenly they heard someones scream.

"Aee ladke pagal ho Kya, meri 3000 ki dress kharab kar di dekhai nahi deta kya". A lady(sumona) scold Anurag because he Bumped with her while playing with Yuvraj. "Sorry Aunty par aap hi bich mai khadi hai tho aaki bi galti hai, aapko bi side mai rukna chahiye tha tho aapki dress kharab nahi hoti". Anurag replied back to her. "Ek tho galti ki Aur Zuban bi ladha rahi ho abi batati hu". Saying this she was going to slap him but Bondita hold her hand in between. "Himmat bi mat Karna usse marne ki". Said bondita fiercely. "Aur tum hoti kon ho muje rokne wali"? Asked Sumona with attitude. "Mai Jo hu par aapko Koi hak nahi kisi ke bache KO marne ki". Replied Bondita. "Muje bhasan dene pahale isse pucho Kya kiya hai isne". Said sumona. "Isne jo bi kiya par aap bich mai khadi hai, galti aap ki hai tho aap iske upar bewajah hath utha rahi hai". Said bondita. " bewajah...tum he dekhai nahi deta iski wajah se meri dress kharab hui Aur pahali bat tum iski maa ho Kya jo iski galti chupa rahi ho". Replied sumona angrily. "Maa nahi hu par maa jaisi hu Aur haa ismai Anurag ki Koi galti nahi hai, galti aapki hai aap bich khadi thi, aapki so called 3000 ki dress kharab hui aapki wajah se tho apni galti maan lijiye Aur Anurag par chilla na band kijiye". Said bondita fiercely and  turned to Anurag. She saw that his dress is also stained because of juice which was fallen from sumona's glass. She wiped his dress with her pallu and asked him to go and change his clothes. Anurag left and Shubra come towards bondita and thanked her for taking Anurag's side. She smiled and said,"thank you Koi jarurat nahi hai aunty Maine basically sach ka sath diya Anurag ki Koi galti nahi thi tho muje uska side lena hi tha" said bondita with smile. Shubra emotionally said,"Aaj agar Anu ki maa hoti tho woh bi Anu aise bacha ti jaise tumne bachaya". "Anurag ki maa hoti tho matlab"? Asked bondita. "Anu ki maa usse janam dete hi usse chod ke chali gayi hamesha ke liye". Said Shubra. Bondita gets shocked after listening this...

______________________________________

Hello guys!!!
Hope you guys are good!

So here is the chapter.
If there is any mistake let me know.
If you like the chapter then please click on ⭐ button. Next chapter will upload as early as possible..

Till then stay tuned

Bye bye!!