0, "Well, hello there,"

MR & MRS HAITANI

CHAPTER ZERO

RUNNING TROUGH THE MANY SMALL ALLEYWAYS You tried to get away from the french police. Your black dress ripped by the seems as the fabric got stuck between the metal and stone you ran by. The police where close by as the sirens where on the other side of the building, at the end of the alleyway there was a bright light and it deemed to be an entrance to a main road wich the police would most likely drive by. You shrugged of the left containers of ammo and grenades that you had around your waist and threw the empty ALFA combat in the well. You walked up slowly to the main road and waved a hand trough your hair.

The main road was surrounded with many hotels and shops like gucci. And the hotels looked more like Las vegas casinos than they where Hotels. A big hotel to your left caught your attention and the sirens got closer as you blend in with the big crowd to walk to that hotel.

Grabbing the sunglasses out of the purse of the lady you passed you straightened out your black dress while tugging the ripped edges of your black dress so the edges where straight you entered the busy hotel. A worker walked up to you and you quickly put the diamond glasses atop of your nose and looked down at the worker.

"Miss can i take your keys? Car keys or bags?"You grabbed your purse that was actually filled with knifes and ammo and held it close to your heart. Politely smiling while looking above from his shoulder into the entrance. No police men.

"Oh no thank you!" You pushed your shoulder into his and walked past him to get to the hotel.

Walking inside the whole building it was littered with gold and statues the ceiling a large oval with greek like paintings on it.

"Sir! Have you seen a woman in a black dress here?" Turning aroumd you saw the police men that where following you asking questions to the worker you talked to just minutes ago. He was shaking as he pointed to you and you made eye- contact with the police man and you bolted up the stairs.

Holding the ends of your dress down you ran up the staircase where it was completely empty sinds everyone was with elevator a large door with an even larger sign said floor 1 in large gold lettering and you pushed the door open and you where met with a large open room with doors every ten meters. One of the doors was opening and you could hear footsteps behind you from the police officers. Running upto the door you threw it fully open and pushed the man that was opening it inside. He stiffened up and immediately took a step back you closed the door behind you and instantly started undressing.

"Well hello," the man said smirking and you looked up at him while balancing to get your heels off. The first thing you noticed about the man was his bright purple hair that was neatly put together. The matching purple suit and the charming smirk with bright white teeth.

When you got your heels of you where now only in underwear and you stepped foward grabbing his blazer and throwing it back in the open closet on the side. He widened his arms and whispered a 'go ahead then' in your ears as you now shrugged of his blouse when someone knocked on the doors you knew it was the police and put on his all too large blouse buttoning up the buttons and stepping behind the stranger as he opened the door for the police officer.

"Morning sir, sorry for the intrucion but i have to ask if you have seen a woman in a black dress walking around?" The stranger leaned his jacked arm against the side of the wall and looked under it to you and shook his head turning back to the agent and falsely smiled.

"No, sorry" He said.

"I was busy you know?" He said giving you— who was looking away— a look that said enough.

"Not even heard any running or anything strange?" The officer opted.

"No. Now if you can see me and my wife we're in the middle of something here." He nodded back at you from the door and you kept looking to the side to not let the officer see your face. The officer took one last look and signed to the other agents to look somewhere else.

He took one last look at the pair of you and gave the topless stranger a nod. "Good luck?"

The stranger closed the door and smirked at you as you turned your face to him giving you a whistle and went to lean against the door and shoved his hands over each other flexing the muscles as his hands folded under his arms.

"My names ran haitani, yours Stranger that just randomly started to undress me?"

You smirked and gave him your hand,

"[y/n [l/n]."

"Wanna finish what you started?"