6, "horny really! In the middle of a shooting?"

MR & MRS HAITANI

CHAPTER SIX

THE TWO OF YOU MAD EYECONTACT As you loomed over the passed out man, ran lifted a finger towards the mans cheek poking it but getting no reaction, the old man had slipped down from the chair with only his chest and up still looming on the chair. "Should we just.. leave?" You asked.

"We can't just leave! What if he tells people?" Ran said, grabbing onto your shoulders dramatically, throwing them back and forth.

"We could..... kill him?" You asked again, looking around the room for anything sharp. Grabbing ran's wrist and dropping them so they took place next on his hips, in a mother- i'm - going- to -scold- you- for - hours way.

He sighed, putting one arm up to your face and dragging it down. "Have you gone insane or something?" You asked him with muffled words.

Ran slapped a hand to his face and rubbed his eyes stepping over the limp feet of the therapist. "My brain still has to come to terms with you being a hitman and all that, "

He stepped out into the hallway, forgetting his own jacket. You grabbed it throwing it over your shoulder and wrapped your own jacket around your arm. One last look at the limp, passed out doctor you ripped of a page on his notebook. Grabbing the pen out of his hand securely. Scribbling a small 'we're kinda sorry, forget this happened'.

Muttering a small, "Men are such babies." with an eyeroll as you stepped into the hallway of the home, letting the door close with a loud blow. Stepping over the small welcome mat. Carefull not to touch anything with your bare fingertips. You stepped behind a deadly still ran who had opened the front door te walk to the car, you took a look beside him to see what was going on to be met with a very peculiar sight.

Kokonoi and inui standing right infront of them, they stood still as ran and kokonoi where only staring at each other, "uhm, we'll just-" kokonoi turned around animated and inui grabbed his collar throwing him back to his old position.

Ran chuckled in the back of his hand as inui raised a hand to you, "i'm inui seishu. you're [y/n], ran's wife, no?" You accepted the hand and nodded, raising an eyebrow at kokonoi who could not meet your eyes.

Rans smug mood dropped like it did when he came face to face with the two of them, "have you been gossiping about us?"

Kononoi hummed, "Kakucho and i tend to get bored when all of you get to do their fun, but it seems we'll have something new to talk about now!"

You stepped forward and in not even a whole second kokonoi was slammed against the door that now stood against the inside walls, your two arms in a head lock around his neck as he had his legs tugging upwards and downwards to get up from the position he was in, hands tugging at your arms.

"You tell anyone, i'll have you gutted and your insides fed to the ones you love most." You grunted out.

Inui was about to step forward but remained standing when he aaw a calm ran looking at the two of you, "just wait a couple of seconds, she'll let him go, i think — " he whispered the last two words—" you know i've seen her do this many times. "

Ran turned to a still panicked inui and shrugged looking back at you as you slowly let go of kokonoi but still making sure he wouldn't be able to run off. "I wonder how I didn't figure out that she's a hitman—" ran stopped his sentence as he recieved one of the most scary glares hes ever recieved.

You let go off kokonoi with a sickening sweet smile as he leaned against the wall accidentally throwing a painting off the wall as he took a hand of it, but you didn't notice that, your eyes only on ran with a happy face but your eyes betrayed your anger.

Inui was about to speak but you grabbed ran by the esr and walked to your car, "i'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry " he said as you dragged him towards the car stopping to turn around and look at kokonoi, "i'll actually kill you if you tell anyone about what you saw, and heard today." You then turned to inui gave him a sweet smile while ran was still moaning around in pain. "It was lovely meeting you inui, i hope to meet again. Forget what he said will you darling?"

And took your leave with a scared, pained ran.

MRS HAITANI

Whilst sitting in the car in upmost silence with a still apologizing ran haitani you turned to the radio putting it up a bit.

A soft "lane boy" twenty one pilots , jumped out and you turned to ran who was going on about how sorry he was,

"I''m sorry dearest— it just— it jumped out— you know I can't keep secrets to myself— i love you tho— more than i love my mom— wel maybe not my mom? But more than rindou— you're ten times— no — a million times better than rindou— rindou is annoying and, and a uhh— whore! And you're well you're not you know?"

You turned to him and spoke " I don't ca—" a gunshot interrupted your words and you jumped down hands over your head, ran who scared himself tried to balance the car as it spun around. You glanced back through the small side window a black car with a man leaning out from the side window with a hand gun in his hand was driving behind you, you turned back to ran.

"Please for the love of god, tell me you have guns hidden around here!" Ran turned back to you glancing in the window seeing the sight you had just seen.

"Well no! What if — what if police investigated my car??"

"Are you serious!?" Ran shrugged his arms as he stepped on the gas trying to go faster, "but— but i have a gun in my jacket!" You glanced back to the car chairs behind you where his jacket layed, you jumped to the back over the your seat with your legs still on the seat you previously sat on as you grabbed his jacket, trying to get the gun out of the way-to-small pocket.

Ran on the other hand tried to swerve and not hit any other cars as he tried to avoid the gunshots. He glanced back at you trying to see if it was going alright since you where taking too long. He gulped the moment he looked back and saw only your ass right infront of hiss face. He shook his head, trying to get rid of his aroused feeling, 'imagine rindou talking, imagine rindou talking!'  But his body seemed stubborn, even in a situation like this.

You got a hand of the gun and grinned jumping back to the front car seat, "game time!" You screamed smashing the window with your ellbow, ran screamed out a "my poor car!!" But you ignored it putting your hips up against the smashed downside if the window one ellbow propped against the roof of the car and the 2mm kolibri in your other hand.

A shot came towards you but you avoided it, turning towards the car again shooting like mad man at the window to try and hit the driver.

"Honey, watch the car, please!!"

CHAPTER SIX : finished, not edited