5, "Leave the man! I'm horny!"

MR & MRS HAITANI

CHAPTER FIVE

"What you just throwing our whole relationship out in the open now?" You asked ran

"no i'm just telling him what we're struggling with."

You sighed shrugging of your jacket and leaving it punched up behind your back.

"We'll start easy, i have a lit of patience, i want you two to tell each other the biggest secret, and we'll work our way down, between each lie you can tell each other how you feel about it. "

Ran and you glanced at each other and simultaneously swallowed a nervous breath.

"Uhh, well, okay, yeah yeah, sounds great."

"Women first." The therapist said waving his hand towards you in a you-can-start way, putting up his note pad.

"Well thats unfair! Why doesn't he go first it was his idea!" You said, or rather, screamed almost.

"What?! No, listen to the therapist, you go first!" Ran said defensively.

The therapist sighed and lett the notepad fall on his lap, "new idea, you tell each other at the same time?"

You two turned your chairs around so you sat infront of each other, you breathed nervously, afraid of his reaction. Knowing you where breaking one of the main rules of your work here.

Ran swayed a shaking hand in his hair. Afraid of your reaction but even more scared of what mikey will do when he finds out ran told someone his identity and wrongdoings.

"Three," you two breathed it simultaneously again and you closed your eyes.

"Two," ran pursed his lips and looked at the floor with shaking hands layed out infront of him.

"One."

"I'm a hitman " / "i'm a gangmember."

You two looked up at wach other at the same time with wide eyes, at least for ran, you sighed out in relieve as you leaned back in the chair.

"Thats not so bad," you sighed out, "i tought you where about to say you where a entertainer or something."

Ran who had an entire different reaction, stood up in shock. "You're a hitman?! W-what how?! I mean i tought you where going to say you had a blood kink or something not- not this?!"

You raised both of your arms awkwardly at ran who was still having an outburst about your real job.

You turned to look st the therapist to see if he had anything to say about this, you stood up tapping ran against his shoulder.

"Ran, ran!"

"I can't believe it- you - how I don't get it! You're a innocent house wife! "

"RAN."

He looked at you with both of his hands in his hair panicked, you raised your hands to his face to turn him to the therapist.

"He passed out!"

MRS HAITANI

the first time meeting rindou had been nothing like you expected and it was quite similar to the whole 'the therapist passed out' situation.

With rans arm around your shoulder and a fresh ring around your finger, the engaged couple stood infront of rindou's door nervously. You turned to ran with the pack of cookies in your hand. "Why are you nervous anyway? I mean i have reason to be nervous but what are you so scared of, " you said playfully,

Ran smiled at you and raised his free hand to scratch a spot on the back of his neck, "well, he doesn't really know i have a girlfriend or even that i'm newly engaged."

"Smart. Real smart ran." You said as you knocked on the door,

A tall man opened the door with nothing but a pair of trousers on, he had round glasses on the top of his hair. He looked at the two of you and then motioned for ran to explain. Before he could you shoved the cookies into his hands. He raised an eyebrow and finally ran came to talking.

"Meet my fresh engaded girfriend, " ran said proudly.

Rindou disappeared from your point of view and you looked down to the ground to see him laying there with now broken cookies in his hand.

"So very smart," you sighed out stepping over the man.

CHAPTER FIVE: finished, not edited